OrAnGe mAn BaD!

Reaction score
@Daigestive

"@MoronPipllyd moaning over bombs being used excessively lead to them being nerfed so now they really are only to open doors and walls lower the damage hugely "

I guess I'll consider my self @ed then, yikes...

I was perfectly happy with the bomb being used as a weapon (apart from the empty chem table bug). What I had grievances with was their negligent and careless use. The situation you're referring to in your post can be found in the below video (which BTW we tried to handle privately but you insist on bringing it up every two seconds so here you go)

That situation highlighted most of everyone's experience with bombs being used in raids. They're plopped down with zero regards for whether there are unarmed occupants in the apartment building and in my opinion demonstrate a complete disregard for 2.5. You used to get nailed to a cross back in the day if you wallbanged, used bombs, or naded in a raid without first verifying if there were unarmed people inside. As demonstrated in this situation there was no effort made to even assess if your use of bombs was valid. This was the frustrating part, not that bombs were OP or anything, and if their use was valid, then I had no problem with an excess of bombs (5+) being used.

In my opinion, zergs are an unavoidable aspect of PERP, if you have enough friends then you're gonna be able to dominate in numbers. This has always been the case, me complaining about the existence of zerg orgs would just be hypocritical. The difference with Olsen, or rather any new generation zergs is that their use of explosives and disregard for 2.5 is not only harmful to the community's perception of big organizations, but also detrimental to regular gameplay on the server.

"What other activities must our organisations get into to make you happy? I couldn't care less. "

Nothing, don't change your activities, you play PERP for the Crim RP and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, you seem to be pretty good at it. Just stop the excessive negativity and OOC toxicity that's giving you and your organisation a bad wrap within the community.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
This has never been enforced and I doubt it ever will. How do you expect people to make sure nobody is unarmed when you have 10 people in 1 base? If you've just been bombed and try to bait out raiders by standing in a doorway while your friends are armed behind you I'm glad you got shot. The way bombs have been nerfed, people are going to try to place them inside apartments due to how low damage they now are through walls. This has solved nothing. I can understand with wallbanging. Ive been sat afk in church and wallbanged by an israeli zerg when im on my own in the backroom of church unarmed, I was told by staff thats perfectly acceptable even though I agree with you its against 2.5. But its your own fault if you get bombed for basing with 10+ people when they are armed and you are not, people are going to look at the amount of money they can make by raiding a zerg like this and use bombs to make it as easy as possible when you build aids bases, using more than one metal fence as a 1 way. The amount of staff that have had to remove defences from buildings where there have been 4 ex staff inside is pretty embarrassing. So really it goes both ways. If your defence is aids people are going to use bombs so its not a factor.

In regards to the Crim RP shit, my response that I couldnt care less was due to me no longer being in the org as Im not able to play for the 3 months I'm back from uni.

Pob lwc gyda eich arholiadau.