Org Bank

Reaction score
Are organization bank accounts ever going to be made? It's been an implied feature for almost couple years now I believe.

Reaction score
They are in the org menu, i've always thought of what it was, and now i know why, it's just broken
Why @Fredy ? :(

Also as a question, how long ago were they supposed to be added?

Reaction score
The problem with org accounts is, what if someone just takes all the money in it?
Theoretically this is already possible with the org storage, but it'd be even worse, considering that you might have several mil in the org bank.
I am not entirely sure how to prevent that or what the org bank would even be used for? Buying houses?

Reaction score
Lmao i would only make it so i can access org bank account if i would own a org so people have to give me the money first then i put it into org bank account and use that shi to give out people money if they need to buy something or get stuff for the whole org just add it you dont ahve to find a way to prevent it just add it :C

Reaction score
The problem with org accounts is, what if someone just takes all the money in it?
Theoretically this is already possible with the org storage, but it'd be even worse, considering that you might have several mil in the org bank.
I am not entirely sure how to prevent that or what the org bank would even be used for? Buying houses?

My suggestion would be create two perms for putting money in and taking money out of an org bank, then at the bank you can choose to buy things from org money. If someone trusts the wrong person then thats the way the cookie crumbles (refrence)

Reaction score

Maybe create an option when creating org ranks and setting the max amount someone can take out depending on their rank and the intervals they could take the money out?

e.g "some bazinga" can take out a maximum of 10k every 1 week(s)

Org Bank accounts could be used to supply the org with money to create weapons, take out small loans for cars, etc.

Reaction score
Ow go, I can already imagine @Feng Yamaguchi depositing 5 million into the org bank and then some scrub just nicking all the money (husky). Tbh I don't think there should be an org bank account feature. Would be to aids. I would never deposit money into it even if I have millions to spend. Unless of course, you trusted the people in your org.

Reaction score
imo org banks won't be useless, because you can assign them to specific ranks in your org. If you're not retarded and give everyone access to possibly a lot of savings, then it could be a nifty feature. And if it's never done the check mark for allowing org bank probably should be removed to avoid confusion.

Last edited: