Organisation Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Let's say to combat that- the tax stops being taken after 7 days of not being online. This can also helps gang leaders monitor activity.

Reaction score
I agree, we were thinking it might be cool to have armoured helmets, kneepads, etc which give you different levels.

Vest - Slightly Armoured
Helmet & Vest - Moderately Armoured
Full Armour - etc....

I think it would be pretty stupid for people to run around in armour everywhere so this could be made illegal, @TinySlayer. Then there is a risk of wearing this armour also? It would obviously have to show up on the player for PLPD to see it and arrest someone. There could also be a covert vest which is under your clothing so isn't visible but provides very minimal protection.

Reaction score
I think growing should still give XP for harvesting, just give a smaller amount of XP than some other things such as legal activities.

Reaction score
The server was not and will not ever be based around roleplay, the mechanics provided a game-loop focused on one thing: making money. Guess what, the "roleplay" you're looking for doesn't make much money, therefore you're handicapping yourself to perform it.

Deleted member 5920

Add the perk that at max level or something that once you collect the drill from the bank NPC you also gain the same armour equiv to normal officers.

Reaction score
Make this a purchasable bonus or something that deducts at least 20% of the total award from the bank til you unlock it though, for when your robbing bank with non org members :)

Reaction score
Maybe make the XP only appear if they get a sentence of 7+ years and make it respective to the amount of time that persons been in jail, so the less time they spend on there sentence, the more XP you get from it.

Reaction score
I think its at this point the proposed organisation bank should be implemented with this, guns gained from raids and drugs could be put into some sort of pool that builds up the cash for the organisation (If they want) and those who have access can distribute the cash or invest it for something in the organisation that the bank can be used for to buy a sort of perk.

You should gain XP for breaking members out of cuffs and etcetera. There could be a buildup from that organisation bank or XP that can be used to get body armour for the organisation.

Sam

Reaction score
Some good news,

The base of the new organisation update is done.

What we need to do now is to test the existing features before we add amazing perks.

To test I need 5-6 volunteers, that meet below requirements,
- You can speak English (I must be able to understand you...).​
- You own a mic, and you use it (exception for @stock image of a duck).​
- You have no problem with spending 2-3 hours on my dev server testing and sometimes, just waiting.​
- You can keep a secret.​
If you are interested in helping test and you meet above requirements, then rate this post "zing"
OpdZuFR.png
. If you get chosen, I will send you a PM.

And lets not forget about the FAQ!

Will I get a forum trophy for helping?
No

Will I get in-game money for helping?
Yes, if you join at the decided time, and you don't leave early. You will get to choose one of the following rewards,
- $100,000 in-game
- A mystery box (can be anything from $20,000 to evidence of @Collier cheating)
Will there be a gungame event?
No

Status
Not open for further replies.