ParalakeFM is going back online

Reaction score
21ce63r.jpg

ParalakeFM
Hey everyone, after working on it for a while we will be bringing ParalakeFM back online, a website is available at http://paralakefm.com

The station is already implemented in the game, facts are, and it's being managed by myself and @Roj at the moment.

DJs are now capable of using any broadcasting software, including VirtualDJ.

We are currently looking for DJs and an head DJ to help us run the station, if you're interested please open a Private Message with myself and @Roj, @Thomas Fredrick, @Matt .

Thank you for reading,
ParalakeFM Management​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lil aquaa on the beat !

Lmk lmk serious inquires only

Reaction score
These guys denied me for spamming them. I simply asked for a reason why I was denied as I believed it was because of my age. I simply wanted to know. Never spammed them, these guys have no professionalism to them either, the interview was terrible, not planned and dog shit. These are not the guys I would recommend to run something big and important like this. Thomas Fredrick is the only one between them with any sense I would say. The fact is, they denied me because I have a slightly higher pitched voice than everyone else, I understand that and am perfectly capable of walking away and not caring. When they start accusing me of spamming and lying for the reason I was denied, and not even giving one. It's not what I would expect tbh

-rep

Deleted member 1235

These guys denied me for spamming them. I simply asked for a reason why I was denied as I believed it was because of my age. I simply wanted to know. Never spammed them, these guys have no professionalism to them either, the interview was terrible, not planned and dog shit. These are not the guys I would recommend to run something big and important like this. Thomas Fredrick is the only one between them with any sense I would say. The fact is, they denied me because I have a slightly higher pitched voice than everyone else, I understand that and am perfectly capable of walking away and not caring. When they start accusing me of spamming and lying for the reason I was denied, and not even giving one. It's not what I would expect tbh

-rep
Nobody wants a squeaker on the airwaves. If that was the reason they denied you then good.

Reaction score

-rep
Ah okay.
Let me remind you of the fact you wrote us about 20 messages in the PM after I asked you multiple times to stop.
Our initial reason for denying you was simply the fact: We have too many DJs, we said we'll put you on hold until we're able to handle more people.

After I found how immature you are, of fucking course you'll get denied, you can't handle a simple rejection, your interview was horrible, it was planned, and @Matt was after about 3 interviews. Can you chill the fuck down?

Reaction score

-rep

Hey pal,

Ill explain this for everyone to see, you applied and came on teamspeak, we asked you some questions but realised you had a mass of background noise so decided to deny you after explaining you could fix it but you were unable. After being denied you added me on steam and sent me 12 messages to which when I realised I answered. Multiple of your messages being “??” and in the end we had no option but to blacklist you from re-applying as you were becoming aggravated easily which is not a quality we want in paralake fm. I feel your post was posted in anger. I explained over steam the reason you were denied. I can only apologise you feel this way. If you’d like to contact me through PM i can attempt to help you out however if you intend to do this please conduct yourself appropriately.

Head DJ
Matty Douggy

Reaction score
lmfao, look at your own screenshot. XD, There was two and they weren't even consecutive. XD, It makes me laugh how hard you're trying to BS your way out of it.

https://puu.sh/z7jry/999f3d04da.png
Hey pal, as I said if you’re just going to be negative and try to make me sound bad don’t bother: I explained why you were denied and I don’t intend to argue about the definition of spam, i’ve told you that I know that is spam and everyone in the community would agree i’d presume, but if you wish to continue this please take it to a PM, if you want your blacklist removed you’re not going about it right.

Head DJ
MC Matty

Reaction score
Hey pal, as I said if you’re just going to be negative and try to make me sound bad don’t bother: I explained why you were denied and I don’t intend to argue about the definition of spam, i’ve told you that I know that is spam and everyone in the community would agree i’d presume, but if you wish to continue this please take it to a PM, if you want your blacklist removed you’re not going about it right.

Head DJ
MC Matty

Hey pal, did you just completely avoid the point yet again? Did you completely avoid the point where I Proved you lied? You're so desperate it's sad.

Also, I haven't been negative, I've provided points with the appropriate evidence.

Reaction score
Hey pal, did you just completely avoid the point yet again? Did you completely avoid the point where I Proved you lied? You're so desperate it's sad.

Also, I haven't been negative, I've provided points with the appropriate evidence.
Just stop. Please. You’re digging yourself a bigger hole

Reaction score

Honestly, this is getting sad, so I'll stop it here.
Matt is not the only one responsible for the acceptance or rejection of applicants, for first, so you might want to leave him alone and let him be.

Now lets get to the reasons for which you were denied:
  • Microphone was not of sufficient quality
  • You were impatient, you asked us to review your application literally immediately after PMing it to us
  • We had(and still have) too many DJs so practically all applications get put on hold, and the worst ones get denied, you were honestly incapable.

And the reasons for your blacklist:
  • You were spamming us after we clearly demanded you stop multiple times
  • You were acting very immaturely regarding getting denied and could not handle a rejection
  • You were accusing us of things which we did not do, especially saying it's biased and that it's because of your age

Now stop annoying us with this matter,
The PLFM Management team

Last edited:
Reaction score
Honestly, this is getting sad, so I'll stop it here.
Matt is not the only one responsible for the acceptance or rejection of applicants, for first, so you might want to leave him alone and let him be.

Now lets get to the reasons for which you were denied:
  • Microphone was not of sufficient quality
  • You were impatient, you asked us to review your application literally immediately after PMing it to us
  • We had(and still have) too many DJs so practically all applications get put on hold, and the worst ones get denied, you were honestly incapable.

And the reasons for your blacklist:
  • You were spamming us after we clearly demanded you stop multiple times
  • You were acting very immaturely regarding getting denied and could not handle a rejection
  • You were accusing us of things which we did not do, especially saying it's biased and that's it's because of your age

Now stop annoying us with this matter,
The PLFM Management team

Now, spamming wise, any proof? I sent a few messages consecutively. They were a few minutes apart from each one, and they had a different point to add so I felt I should add it. Second, I asked if I could retry the interview with my Microphone fixed, and said that I had a microphone of sufficient quality, it had just bugged. I currently own the Razer Seiren. I don't want to be a DJ anymore, knowing the management, and I've gone for the idea anyway. It annoys me how you continue to make empty claims, mine have been supported by evidence. I was not immature, I asked for the reason and If I could re-do. You then accused me of spamming etc. and blacklisted me. Now, I still believe if I went into that interview with a voice changer and my microphone working, I would have got it easily, I have no evidence to back that up so I won't make the claim. Name one thing I wrongly accused you of doing? Yes, I deserved to be denied because of the microphone but No, you had no reason to make false claims and not even back them. I could come up with a few more Matt has made too.

I don't want to fight an argument like this, its impossible to win against people who act immature and incapable of acting in a professional manner.

Reaction score
@fuzzygaming234 Listen fuzzy, don't dig a deeper hole in this thread and just get over it man. They told you their reasons and it isn't because of your age/voice, they might understand why you think that but don't cut out everything and accuse them all for denying you due to your age/voice, they 100% have many applications on their hands and they have their own lives, just get over it and carry on with life.