ParalakeFM is going back online

Reaction score
Now, spamming wise, any proof? I sent a few messages consecutively. They were a few minutes apart from each one, and they had a different point to add so I felt I should add it. Second, I asked if I could retry the interview with my Microphone fixed, and said that I had a microphone of sufficient quality, it had just bugged. I currently own the Razer Seiren. I don't want to be a DJ anymore, knowing the management, and I've gone for the idea anyway. It annoys me how you continue to make empty claims, mine have been supported by evidence. I was not immature, I asked for the reason and If I could re-do. You then accused me of spamming etc. and blacklisted me. Now, I still believe if I went into that interview with a voice changer and my microphone working, I would have got it easily, I have no evidence to back that up so I won't make the claim. Name one thing I wrongly accused you of doing? Yes, I deserved to be denied because of the microphone but No, you had no reason to make false claims and not even back them. I could come up with a few more Matt has made too.

I don't want to fight an argument like this, its impossible to win against people who act immature and incapable of acting in a professional manner.

Listen up, it's not because of your voice and age. I've been accepted and i have a high voice and i'm young. It's because of your immaturity, impatience and constantly spamming one sentence steam messages to everyone. Please stop and realize that by replying further you just make your reputation worse

Roj

Reaction score
@fuzzygaming234 Listen fuzzy, don't dig a deeper hole in this thread and just get over it man. They told you their reasons and it isn't because of your age/voice, they might understand why you think that but don't cut out everything and accuse them all for denying you due to your age/voice, they 100% have many applications on their hands and they have their own lives, just get over it and carry on with life.
Its funny how you still don't understand why ur denied.