ParalakeFM - The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roj

Reaction score
21ce63r.jpg

ParalakeFM - The Return

Hello everyone! I am happy to say that ParalakeFM is officially turning back to PERPHeads! With that some new features and also a new DJ Management.

Together with @Jon Godinn and @HolyShititsDannyD we made sure ParalakeFM Would come back at least 10 times better than before.

What changed?​
  • Before we had to give everyone a cracked (Illegal) version of Sam Broadcaster. Right now we have legit keys email based and safe.​
  • The Radio Management changed, right now @Jon Godinn and me are in charge of the radio and @HolyShititsDannyD is in charge of the DJ's, we will make decisions together with him.​

As of now we are unsure when it will get added in-game, but it will be soon regarding to the Owners!

But.. How to become a DJ?
Right now you are able to become a DJ here.

Thanks and enjoy!
Radio Management.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
  • Before we had to give everyone a cracked (Illegal) version of Sam Broadcaster. Right now we have legit keys email based and safe.​

As far as I know using a trial, then re-installing is not illegal :p

Reaction score
might want to fix the responses section atm as all E-mail addresses are publicly visible after creating an app.

Reaction score
Rumors have been heard that music star Ermak has applied for the local radio station, ParalakeFM.
#ermak4dj2k16

Reaction score
21ce63r.jpg

UPDATE: The radio station is now in-game!

Make sure to tune in! We already have some DJ's that are dedicated and are sure to play good music.

Soon we will do a give-away game, more details later.

Status
Not open for further replies.