PD Corruption?

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
next thing that heappens is that we will discover he was the leader of the nonces

• Zing
Reactions: A1L

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i see samuel trying to help Collier upkeep his totalitarian regime

Reaction score
As much as I agree with much of that, I too went for multiple command spots, I was denied, but every time I was, I was given feedback. Last night it was between me and @nutrient10 for command of IA. Nutrient got the role, based on his experience and how he had wrote his application however, I was told they were equally as good and it was difficult to decide which one. In the end, I was given supervisory investigator which isn't that different from LT, just a few different things.
I am aiming to go for a different CMD spot, possibly Patrol CMD if that opens or Traffic Command, if that opens.
However, what was good to hear from @Super_ was that, if the PD was not downsized and had beed allowed 2 CMD spots, I would have most likely gotten the 2nd spot.
The only time I didn't not get feedback was from Dai, who just told me, in short, "too many applicants" and hendricks who just put "Denied". I requested feedback from him, but he didn't respond.

I have to disagree with this one but @Adrish "As much as I love" @Collier", I feel he can do an amazing job as chief and Senior Admin, but not at the same time."
Jordan managed this, so did Ayjay, so why can't Collier? No one complained when they were. Collier is obviously busy alot of the time, ideas don't get overlooked, but I don't think they want to sit in a SMT meeting for hours on end looking at suggestions which then they have to get a divisions point of view on it.
At the end of the day, collier is try and I have seen him, just let him work and stop hassling him.

Reaction score
that doesn't matter though, I don't know if Kenty was demoted but what I've heard he resigned. Now if he resigned why doesn't he get the same treatment as McGlinchy? lol

Reaction score
@John Daymon Kenty applied after 6 months of resigning, McGlinchy changed his mind like a week or 2 after that. I am not for or against what happened but comparing the 2 is dumb.

Reaction score
It has everything to do with hypocrisy, if staff members do not like you, you will end up banned for seemingly no or a small reason. Having things such as your record from 2-3 years ago and “attitude” used against you. Weird you question the process of the PD but still our ban disputes are not recorded.

Deleted member 5920

It's kind of ironic seeing all these higher ups in the PD acting as if they're all being treated unfairly in regards with bias. However they have no issue with taking advantage of said bias when it suits them and only have an issue when the bias works against them.

Reaction score
If you remember correctly. Jordan left the SA team and put all his efforts into the PD. Ayjay also left the PD to concentrate on the SA team.

If a Chief can't be bothered to sit in a meeting with other member to discuss developing his own PD, then that's not a chief that I want running the PD. We all know the PD is in an absolute state, and it needs to be heavily looked and and big changes need to occur for it to be 'functional' and actually a part of PERP people like.