PD Corruption?

Reaction score
image-of-me-as-an-egirl-last-one-got-removed-68173613.png

Reaction score
One of the reasons I lost interest in the PD as a whole was due to lack of development. I've tried very hard to see some development come in to action, however after @Dom_ left. Nothing much has changed (that I know of). Dom was practically the only chief at the time who was open to changes and openly fought for things to change. However currently there's not much you can do if you have an idea.

@Daigestive had a good idea, sends it to the chiefs and if they don't like the look of it, it's discarded. The PD has gone stale. There are open positions that are yet to be filled. There are many good ideas or fresh ideas that have come in and left.

Just like Dai, I also made a document for a suggestion. However this has turned out to be a massive and complete waste of my time. I've sent countless PMs to Line Managers at the time for it to be looked at as well as other aspects to be changed.

Favouritism is definitely a problem. I understand people's arguments that 'they may have looked at the app but yet to decide.' When I was a command member, this was never the case. You look at all applicants, discuss, provide feedback, not to sound crazy or anything. But we actually went through the whole process. If anything, it's sheer laziness. As much as I love @Collier, I feel he can do an amazing job as chief and Senior Admin, but not at the same time. For the PD to be interesting, to be something is for it to continue to develop. I don't see this happening without ideas being tested and tried.

We had a PD reform, a horrible experience for most. But it was a very unfair test as the staff team couldn't handle the amount of officers breaking laws etc. The way the PD currently is, won't remain a department for much longer.

Not long ago, I applied for 2 command spots (i'm not fussed that I didn't get them it's just the way they panned out). I applied for Dispatch command and Patrol command. I was told that my Dispatch Command interview was the best that it could be, the Patrol command interview also went well. I was asked a question which was quiet fundamental in deciding whether I get a command spot or not. And they asked me 'If given a choice, would I rather be with Dispatch or Patrol.' I decided Dispatch and explained that at the time, Dai was command and he was more than capable. However, the Dispatch division had been dead for a long time and I wanted to reform the whole division and go from scratch to finish. I was given neither position and was told that my talents were best suited elsewhere, the person who got command was given SSGT instead of Lt/Cpt and I am yet to see any progress within the division.

The PD is in a state with all the wrong people in command. I'm not too sure on how we can solve this, but I feel the PD need to be more open with new ideas and discuss with the community and people. Perhaps @Collier or @Momo could hold a forum on TS and actually communicate how they plan to resolve this and how they are running the PD as well as taking questions and suggestions that are actually discussed.

Reaction score
Welcome to the player's POV of the staff team, crazy how things turn out lmao.

PD will always be biased, these are not professionals and should stop acting like it, this is a dress up game of cops and robbers. The PD is in such a stupid state its entertaining from an outside POV to watch, many suggestions that I have given to @Samantha that impeeded on the progress of the PD such as player bans and warnings not allowing someone to be promoted for 3 months (lol wtf 3 months? good one.) have been implemented and should continue to be.

Complaining about bias whilst being apart of the staff team to me is hilarious, good one shay

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the PD is a fat joke. Not the actual PD itself but how it's ran and how much power people get in it.

I told the community before we added this when I was a staff member that people would become power hungry and make their friends get high ranks, it's pretty obvious. Not only do people get roles that they usually don't deserve or just because they're friends with the person who gives them the position but also they will use their powers against players that they do not like.

The fact that one of the people running the (broken) staff team is running the whole PD is a fat joke, senior administrators shouldn't be able to be given this rank.

I also find it funny how @McGlinchy got his rank as an administrator back without any application phase or anything like that, even though we need staff this isn't fair, I mean why shouldn't he go through the same shit that @Kenty is going through since he's also been a staff member before?

THE FACT THAT @Momo STILL HAS A HIGH RANK IN THE PD IS SUCH A FUCKING JOKE AND PROVES THAT THE PD IS SOME KIND OF FUCK FEST FOR A BUNCH OF CUCKS WHO AREN'T INTERESTED IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SERVER.

Reaction score
Some police officers barely speak English and I also got arrested for 10 years for racism and forced to drink dirty pothole water as the people from his country do.

_106177564_pothole.jpg

Reaction score
What does it have to do with me being a staff member? Im talking about unfair pd application process I see as a pd member

Last edited:

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
not really elitist i would say colliers fan club