perpheads artificial intelligence adventure

Reaction score
You are Perp-Heads, a courier trying to survive in a post apocalyptic world by scavenging among the ruins of what is left. You have a parcel of letters and a small pistol. It's a long and dangerous road from Boston to Charleston, but you're one of the only people who knows the roads well enough to get your parcel of letters there. You set out in the morning and hope that you'll make it before nightfall.

What will you do?

Reaction score
buy a new battery for my car because i left the door open so the automatic light inside the interior of the car drained all my power

Reaction score
  • Staff
buy a new battery for my car because i left the door open so the automatic light inside the interior of the car drained all my power

You don't know why you did it, but you just had to leave the door open when you got into the car. The batteries were dead and the engine wouldn't start. It was too late now though; the car was going fast and would be very hard to stop if someone saw it.

Reaction score
1z8yoghthuh31.png

never fuckin' lucky

Reaction score
throw car battery in ocean to feed fish

The car battery wasn't much good anymore anyway, so you threw it in the ocean and went back home with your bag full of letters.

What will you do now?

Max

Reaction score
> raid slums 3 and say in looc ez noobs zzzz git gud

Reaction score
raid slums 3 and say in looc ez noobs zzzz git gud

You decided to raid the slums again. This time you wanted to see how many people you could take down without getting caught. You raided three areas and took away a lot of money, but not as much as you thought.

What will you do now?

Reaction score
go to the hardware store and get a new battery for the van

You didn't want to risk running into the police or any other dangers, so you went to the hardware store and bought a new battery for your van. You returned home with your new battery and drove off. When you arrived at the hardware store, you found that they were closed.

What will you do now?