Why is cyrus so populare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys I played on the server for a few hours and I noticed that the person Cyrus are quite respected I saw him online yesterday but he was afk most of the time. .. I know that hes an admin but he seems more liked than the other admin. .. and im wondering why do people like him more than the other admin - Maxi :) Not to hate im just wondering

ind

Reaction score
This has been the most amusing threads I'm seen. But good question? why is he so popular and why does everyone like him. I do have an answer for you though,
because he's Cyrus. To answer your question with all seriousness no one knows, perhaps because he's rich, awesome and a funny guy?

C2W

Reaction score
ind;n5501 said:
This has been the most amusing threads I'm seen. But good question? why is he so popular and why does everyone like him. I do have an answer for you though,
because he's Cyrus. To answer your question with all seriousness no one knows, perhaps because he's rich, awesome and a funny guy?

Nah bro, I'm just Cyrus

Reaction score
And! if you see someone do something illegal ingame, not rules but laws. Blame Cyrus!

C2W

Reaction score
Razertje;n5533 said:
I'm quite sure you begged to be my boyfriend.

I'm quite sure I begged you to stop beliving im your boyfriend

Reaction score
Get yourselves some forums pictures. Ugh, this is confusing me >.>
52WiO.jpg

Reaction score
Razertje;n5544 said:
Ruby, i've done what you asked i hope it's less confusing for you now.

I also want to say that I've made that picture and you better change it before I sue you at the United States court for copyright infringement.

Status
Not open for further replies.