Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Has potential to work

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hi there I would like to tell you about my idea I had for the perpheads website/forum. So my idea was for anyone visiting the forums through there phone, This would be an application you can download that lets you view the forums and website etc through this app. This could make the forums and website easier to view through phones and tablets, You could also do all of what you can on the Pc version of website. This could be a good idea or a very bad idea Let me know your opinion on it.

If this idea is liked a lot maybe it will be considered.

~Janice

Reaction score
Enjoy making it! It Should be done by a community member which has THE skills for it as it should not be in the hand of the developers in my opinion.

Reaction score
The website is already really mobile friendly though? I really never have any issues, none I can think of apart from having to enter landscape mode to comment, and to make an app for that alone is rather excessive.

Reaction score
so is this meaning an app for your phone to access the forums or in game phone (sorry if its blatantly obvious)

Reaction score
The only thing about the forums on your phone is having to turn most phones sideways when commenting. The rest is fine and easy to use

Reaction score
So this is a replica of perpheads forum from safari on your phone but just on an app where we could use the valuable time for an amazing update?

Nah.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No. The app will likely only be for android, run badly, not work on all devices, as it won't have been tested on all devices, and have a shitty app logo I'll have to hide in one of my junk folders somehow.

mum>Hey Al what's that app there?
me>It's nothing mum.
mum>what is it though?
me>It's a forum app thing.
mum>Shall I get it too?
me> MUM NO.

Reaction score
This is unneeded, the staff team would have to get in touch with a Swift or Obj-C developer, the idea is just really unnecessary because browsing through Safari on the iPhone works completely fine, don't know about Android.