PH | Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
cHqMmD59ujbTZMviS6RTQ9pJ734LS4ezOoWtUmAinf3Ez0oN0irf5Jqx0zYRAY_GBrgTOxdVTriUby31gTnjwV6ZO00oEKpq6xPPHnPqZkvbbvKfU9amqs3jOgpVQU33osaTNTF0

General Section
Steam Name: My steam name is currently [PH] Captain.
In-Game Name: My in-game name is currently Celia Hype.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83150437

Application Section
Why do you want to be an enforcer: I have been with PERPHEADS for a while now, and I love the server, it has great potential. I want to be an enforcer because I want to lend this wonderful server a hand. I have experienced so much with this server, great things. I don’t like when someone comes along and tends to ruin the fun! Enforcer's have such a wonderful job. Their job is also hard at times, and I understand that. I love everyone on the server and they treat me so greatly. I want to be an enforcer so I can make a difference to this server. Being an Enforcer is such a great privilege! So many players late at night, well at least for me require assistance, and there is no staff online. I want to make sure everyone gets the help they need when they are in the server, role-play shouldn’t be ruined. I love to help people in the OOC chat and the help chat when they need help!

About me/Introduction: If you have not met me yet, my name is Preston. I am a person who loves to play on the computer. I am very nice, and friendly. I am currently 15 years of age, and live in the United States (GA). I have been playing Garry’s Mod for about 2 years now. I’m an ordinary American that lives in the country. I tend to make people happy, and make people laugh.

My Experience: I have experienced a lot of things with this wonderful community. First off, the @PLPD has done a lot for me, and has served me well. I want to say thank you to everyone for giving me a great experience so far with the Paralake Police Department! Since I’ve been in the server, everyone seems to be so helpful. I have experienced things on the server that I have never experienced before. The staff experience on this server is helpful, and nice as well!

Key Qualities

• Nice, Calm, Mature.
  • Professional when it comes to situations.
  • Staff Experience with PERP.
  • Helpful.

Requirements
1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. [✓ Requirement Met]

2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. [✓ Requirement Met]

3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. [✓ Requirement Met]

4. You must have access to and use a microphone. [✓ Requirement Met]

5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. [✓ Requirement Met]

Activity: I have been very active upon the teamspeak server, and I have also been very active upon the Forums. I am very active between both things. I am very helpful when it comes to the forums, and in-game for OOC Chat, and Help Chat.

Extra Information
Are you active within the teamspeak: Yes, I am very active in the TeamSpeak server.

Comments/Concerns: I do hope you enjoyed my applicaiton.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So yeah.

You are a very nice guy. I Can't reject that. You're a very nice person and do your best to help the community. And that's one of the very good factors you have. I Can't comment on your activity since I have not been that active myself but I don't doubt your activity at all.

When that's said, I can see that you are still a quite new member of the community. You're active a lot but I feel like you need to be more known in game. I Never personally saw you in game but again that's probably because of my own inactivity.

So to sum it up: Very nice and friendly guy but you need to be more known within the community.

I Really can't decide wther or not I should support it or neutral this so I'm going with a Neutral. I Really want to give you a support because you're that friendly but I can't.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support I know that Captain is not some cringy member trying to become Staff. Also, I would like to have more staff on at night. You dont know how many sweater vests come on at Night. Its like that fucking scene from Nemo.

Reaction score
I like captain. Very good person and good role player. I'd like to see captain helping people out as a staff member.

Reaction score
+support I saw you a copule times IG. You seemed like a good roleplayer and made a good impression on me. Youre also really active on the forums and I cant do anything but commend you and wish you luck in your application.

Reaction score
Honestly though, you have a warning that is less than a month old and I do not think you're ready to take the role of an enforcer at this point of time. I do not believe someone with two warnings in the last two months is something who should be trusted with the rank of an enforcer.

So it's a no from me.

Reaction score
I would say I didn't know who you are, but I believe you were the guy that made a supervisor complaint on me because I charged you with "Vandalism" 11.2, instead of "Collisions" 12.8, when you rammed an ambulance on purpose. Having proper law and rule knowledge is important if you want to become enforcer, and I don't think you fit that role yet. If you start banning people because you just think you know what the rule is, but you haven't actually read it, you are unfit to enforce the rules.

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to -Support this application.
In the video below (Which is also in this AR) it shows your lack of professionalism in the PLPD and also your disregard towards the server rules, and I do not think you should become Enforcer because of this which, according to Delta_Force, only happened two days ago.
Also, according to Daymon, you have two warnings that you received in the last two months.

Also, other than this, you aren't that known both In-Game or OOC'ly. I haven't seen you myself, but then again I have been pretty inactive recently.
inb4 warning for 1.3

You've also just been banned for the video above
Enjoy being denied

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why's like 2 people already said that the app can be closed? It isn't your job, please don't guys.

Anyways, user no longer meets the requirements, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.