[PH] HomerWithTopHat Enforcer Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I will give this guy a nice +support, an active member of the community who really tries to actively get involved in as much RP as possible, this will give him a good chance to show his great knowledge of the rules and help out newer player improving there own and keeping RP situation under control.

ThomasGeorge

He's a great example of perfect enforcer material. I would love to see Homer on the team as enforcer as I feel that he's confident with the rules of the server to the extent that he could enforce them.

In the words of the famous Simon Cowell, It's a yes from me - you're through to the next round.

Reaction score
I would recommend him in being enforcer. He helps me out alot with rules, when I break one, he helps me out and explains to me how I broke it. He is a nice RPer and a nice guy. Please put him up as enforcer, you won't regret his work. He knows the rules very good and doesen't break them. +support to Eddie..

Reaction score
Well, well, well. This has been an application I've waited for a long time. This guy is the most suitable candidate that I've seen around for a while. This guy knows the rules, if he's not sure what rule section it falls into he's willing to throw his hands up and admit it he wont just go around saying that he knows the rule and acts like he does which is a good quality for an enforcer. His roleplay is exemplary I've RP'd with him on multiple occasions as a police officer. He's got the police supervisor whitelist which must say something about his police RP and that he knows both the rules and the laws to a very high standard.
tl;dr: +Support

Hope to see you on the staff team soon mate!

Murtsley

Reaction score
I full support Homer! If he wasn't accepted it would be a sad day for perpheads.
-Rped with homer as cop best time ever!
-I personal feel he would enforce the rules
-Very active

Good luck Homer!

Reaction score
I will Support for the following reasons.

-Great RP.
-Good knownledge of the rules.
-Really great guy overall.

And Loads of other reasons, just listing few of them ;)
Great application buddy! And aswell Really Enjoy'd playing with you man, Good luck on the app aswell!

Robin Ljungberg.

Reaction score
+Support!

+Great roleplayer
+Great Sense Of Humour
+Great Person To Play With
+When One Breaks a Rule, He Is First To Point Out, BUT, Does Not BReak Roleplay And Ruin Other's Fun
+Great Knowledge For Rules
+Active On Teamspeak
+Absolutely 0 bans!

Reaction score
Hey Eddie, guess what bro lil azz got you covered and @JustFedorable aka your man big Lewis we got your side here mate your role playing is a great addition to the community your a person that brings the community together, your the material that should get enforcer, you know allots rules and always spot the rule breakers when me you and Harry used to go around, your definitely a great role-player and a mature guy.

You deserve this Eddie +support
Hope you get what you deserve

Reaction score
I guess we could always use someone that is not only a great guy, but has the possibility to be a great Enforcer. Best of luck.

+Support

Reaction score
well mate your always on the teamspeak you are very active on that, i have seen you roleplay and that is also great, and you're always talking in /ooc or /help and good knowlage of the rules so i think you should get enforcer mate

Reaction score
+Support

Homer is a great role player, hes knows all the rules and is a great cop. I look up to him as a role model.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Within my short time in this community, ive spoken to a few people, one of which being Homer. Off the start, Homer was very welcoming, kind, and even offered to play CSGO with me :p Once I got the chance to interact with him in game, I realized that he was also an amazing roleplayer, and followed the rules with ease. With this, I think it shows he would have no problem enforcing them. In brief:

-Very kind
-Great Roleplayer
-Knows rules well
-Follows rules with ease
-has never caused any problems from what ive seen.

With my previous experience as a PERP moderator, (different server) I know that all of the things listed above are REQUIRED to be an effective enforcer. Because of these reasons, I give Homer a +support :)

Status
Not open for further replies.