Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Fasool

IN-GAME NAME: George Schurr

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:94791413

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Hello, most of you know me as George Schurr, others refer to me as Fasool. I have been a member of this community for a very long time and of course during my time here I broke many rules but also learnt a lot from them. I won't be discussing what rules I broke or why I broke them since this isn't the point of my application. The question states why I want to be an enforcer and here's my answer:

I want to be an enforcer in order to help enforce the rules in-game and in the forums. But why do I want to enforce the rules? I really love this community and considering the fact that's it's the first Gmod community I've ever participated in, it really is something special for me. Most of you may know about my inactivity due to school ect. During my inactivity I decided to find some other community to join, but none felt like this one. I went from DarkRP (sadly) to SantosRP and they all just felt different. Growing bored of these communities I decided to come back and it literally felt amazing. All the friends I made here I realized what it actually meant. It wasn't just a gaming community to me. I love playing in it and I love helping even more. I re-joined the Internal Affairs now that school is out of the way and here I am trying to get enforcer again. I disregarded the rules many times, but after my last ban I decided to actually follow the rules in order to prevent a permanent ban from taking place. It's been six months since my last ban/warning and let me be honest here, I fully blame myself for my previous actions. Those 6 months have been great so far and will continue this way due to my dedication to this server. I'm just looking to help this community in the end :) my time here has truly been outstanding.​
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I indeed am very active on TeamSpeak. I come on literally everytime I play on the server or turn my PC on. You would usually find me in the Internal Affairs Channel.​

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Some of you may think "Oh his application is too short" ect, but the reason I didn't write much is because of how useless and time-wasting it would be for both sides. I learned this off of @John Daymon. I remember him stating that the whole point of an enforcer application is giving the information needed and not your life-story and here it is. So, if you really want to learn more about me or my previous actions against the rules then you can check out the spoilers below.

Second thing is, people might say I've been too inactive or they haven't seen me in-game then just wait this week out. I've been back for about 4 weeks now, but this week I'll be spending most of my time as a cop. Surely I'll bump into some of you, after that you may state your opinion :).​

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. 2 Months
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. Never got a forum warning, and last ban/warning was 6 months ago.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
You are a very nice person with good law and rules knowledge but... not enforcer material, the way you deal with things is simply not good.
-support

Reaction score
Even though we had our beef involving a certain clock, I am certain that Fasool (can't take a joker :troll:) is capable of enforcing the rules as he has a great amount of knowledge of the laws and the rules, and he's a nice guy once you get to know him.

pLUS support.

Reaction score
Fasool, I like you, you're a nice enough person, you don't break rules often, you are good at dealing with awkward situations to suit both parties as a police officer, despite it not being the same as enforcer it does show what you are like under pressure. I see no reason as to why you are not suit to be an enforcer. You have my support.

Status
Not open for further replies.