Pistol shooting

Reaction score
In what context is this because I get 3 very different messages from this one post

Reaction score
@Dan its more than just "Screwing" a stock on it, it has to be inoperatable without the "Stock attachment" and can only be illegally modified with power tools.

Deleted member 4983

Wait wtf, u guys can't even use black powder guns?
Edit: I mean Muskets, Arquebuses?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
We can, but we need a license to actually fire them. As it stands antique firearms and firearms in "Obsolete" calibers can be bought without licenses.

Reaction score
BEFORE STARTING THIS POST I WANT TO PUT A DISCLAIMER FOR THE EXTREME AMOUNT OF IGNORANCE I'VE FOUND ABOUT GUNS ON PERPHEADS. Every gun I have ever shot have never has been used in a personal defense situation or in a malicious way. I have an massive respect for firearms and I follow every single safety rule involved with them. They are firearms that are all legally owned in the United States and none of them are illegally modified. Anyone who is quick to say Americans with guns are school shooters is extremely ignorant and knows nothing about America, it's gun culture, and the school shootings are terrible tragedies but doesn't take away from the fact you can't uninvent firearms.

First pistol I ever shot was a Sig Sauer Mosquito (Which is only chambered in .22lr) which was owned by my parents.
19362-DEFAULT-l.jpg

As I luckily live in the US and in the state of Florida there isn't to many gun restrictions. I quickly wanted to shoot more powerful guns and I've shot plenty of 9mm+ handguns such as: USP .40 S&W, Barretta PX4 9mm , Baretta P96fs(the 40 S&W variant of the 92fs), Springfield XD subcompact .45 ACP(The gun with the most recoil I've ever shot as it's a pistol the size of my hand chambered in .45 ACP), Glock 23 40 S&W, Walther PPQ 40 S&W, and a compact Kimber m1911 9mm.

Pistols are fun and all but they typically have a lot of recoil with little to no power compared to rifles so I was of course curious to shoot rifles such as:
A custom AK Variant 7.62, a ar-10 .30 carbine, I've shot about 4 custom ar-15s one of them being owned by my mom, I've shot a "ar-15 pistol" which was a ar-15 chambered in 5.56 with a 7 inch barrel.

Some videos of me shooting (paper targets and my guns are less of a threat than your friend neighborhood UK citizen with a combat knife):

A Ar-15 build from parts(I was sighting in the gun and the laser was already sighted in that is why it's not pointed at the paper)

A AR-15 also build from parts it has a 7 inch barrel and a cookie cutter muzzle compensator (the gun is a lot louder than most ar-15s,scares the shit out of mostly every in a shooting range, but has little to no recoil and it's 5.56):

The AR-15 my mom owns(modifications done to such as the quad rail and a custom gas tube it also a triple crown compensator)

Reaction score
"Anyone who is quick to say Americans with guns are school shooters is extremely ignorant and knows nothing about America,"

That's exactly what a school shooter would say.

Reaction score
I respect gun culture the same way I respect any other culture but you have to admit that guns are a problem right now in the US.

Reaction score
I have held several guns such as the Glock 17, SA 80 (L85), Remington 870, Can't remember its name but it looks like an SR-25, MTB Law, M249, L7A2 and I also got behind a 50. Cal Machine Gun.

I have never shot a gun, being someone that has held everything from a Glock to a fucking Anti-Tank launcher I still can't fire one. So that's why next time I goto the U.S it will be a state where I can go to a shooting range and fire a gun of my choice. Was thinking Las Vegas, but that shit probs gonna be expensive.