Player Resets

REMINDER: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHANGING MAP, THIS IS AN ENTIRELY SEPARATE THING In case you

• Skills

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Items

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Cars

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Genes

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Money

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • NONE

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Isak said:
I would like everything to be reset.... However people who have farmed seem to want to hold their earned valuables and I see why, but since theres a new map it would be nice to have a new start for everyone, everyone would be on equal grounds and then we will see how the players will develope again after the community has been formed with its players who know how to play it and have done it before.
This also helps out the new players because the server is getting a lot of new players everyday and it would help the playerbase if everyone didn't have a million guns and a lamborghini,ferrari...etc.
And also most of the active playerbase has gotten to the end of their journey in farming because they have the car they want and don't need to farm anymore and just start raiding everyone and then they start trying to roleplay a lot and start doing it to much so that they eventually get bored of the server because they have enough money to get whatever they want anyway.
If you would reset everyone would have to work hard again and some might regain interest if they were starting to lose it.
This has nothing to do with the new map specifically, this has to go along with all the changes I outlined in my player based economy. No reset will be made at new map's release. The reason I am asking for people to accept a reset with my new economy is exactly that, it is a new economy, keeping anything earned from the previous one gives players a large advantage/effects the new economy in many ways since currently it is all strictly about how much $ you have, while this is about production and player owned shops, functioning more as a whole and giving people more of a reason to actually have a store of their own.

ind

Reaction score
Well because of the fact the update that is being put into consideration is big and sounds brilliant, I think either way it would be better if everything was reset for every player. Nice fresh start for all!

Reaction score
Ruby said:
Seems Legit;n4492 said:
Don't be afraid of change. I vote to reset all.

Exactly. Some people don't want to sacrifice their earned money etc for a better experience. Even the richest people on the server who farmed their money for weeks are willing to sacrifice their wealth.
I approve this message! :)

Reaction score
When the new map comes out it could be nice with a fresh start. BUT not before the new map comes out. And the VIP should not be reset.

-Fred

Reaction score
Fred said:
When the new map comes out it could be nice with a fresh start. BUT not before the new map comes out. And the VIP should not be reset.

-Fred
As you didn't seem to read, this has nothing to do with the new map. This reset would happen because a major shift in how the game operates and allowing carry over rather defeats the purpose of it.

Voted for a reset of everything.

As we've discussed, this change would add more opportunity for legitimate, serious roleplay. It would add much more depth to the survival aspect of the game. It would give money more variable purposes. It would make money more valuable. It would add more gameplay. It would create a new game type evolved from an, in my eyes, incomplete game type. It would make the server unique.

Having a poll with each individual RPG element posted is pointless in my opinion. If they aren't all reset for this idea, then the goal result wouldn't be as pure as if they were.

Totally for this :)

Reaction score
Restart Everything! It's fun when no1 has any grazy Guns. If the restart comes sometime when it Will Be so i don't start any grazy growing and get 1million and the Next day it All Will Be gone

what ever you say, you want to restart my stats i am fine by it,

Reaction score
I agree to reset it all! With the amount of changes the servers seems to be about to go through it should probably all be reseted so that players can begin a new quest for wealth in this new perpheads.

Reaction score
For one, it would create a fresh start for everybody. It would reset our already one-sided economy and allow everyone to set off at the same foot. I give a thumbs up for everything to be reset completely.

Reaction score
It has to be skill for me, money, cars, they are something you grow drugs for. Skills, you can make guns and raid everyone.

If you're doing a reset I think the only proper way to do it would be a full reset, except let people keep their cars.

Reaction score
Iora Rua;n7112 said:
If you're doing a reset I think the only proper way to do it would be a full reset, except let people keep their cars.
If we let people keep their cars the could spend all of their money on cars and then sell them back after the money wipe for some profit so it could be exploited.

Reaction score
There is no point in having a new player based economy if players will not let the old one go, I think a full reset needs to happen in order for Stephen's new economy to take effect otherwise people will spend all their money on things that won't be reset then sell them in the new economy, If people want to keep their cars then I think the cars should voided from sales so they can no longer be sold back to the car dealership(Only the ones from the previous economy).

Reaction score
bizrp a once very popular server did the same, the server died

Reaction score
I disagree. Resetting the server would make it much more interesting and action-packed. Everyone's on the same level and it makes RP all the better. I remember how boring it got having everything and not needing to grow. My support of resetting the stats on everything, for all players.

Reaction score
i agree with resseting stats and money but not reseting cars,

there are some people out there who spend days/weeks on getting that one nice 2 million car. it would be really sad for them + i think a fair amount of the players will leave like what happened to bizrp, if they didnt reset cars they prop wouldnt lose all players

Reaction score
I'm not sure how old BizRP had gotten, but this community is still pretty fresh (started back in July, merely). Because of this, I think a full restart wouldn't affect the playerbase AS much as it probably would 2 years from now, if you get what I mean, Ysera. To potentially launch Stephen's new economy campaign, a full reset is mandatory, in my opinion.

Although I agree people have spent a lot of time on earning money and cars, I still don't think it would be a good idea to leave something behind, since it would put the new economy out of balance immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.