Player Resets

REMINDER: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHANGING MAP, THIS IS AN ENTIRELY SEPARATE THING In case you

• Skills

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Items

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Cars

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Genes

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Money

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • NONE

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As I stated earlier, Im perfectly happy for skills, cars, money etc to be reset. In fact I encourage it. I'd love to reset my money in particular because I'll be honest, I am sort of broke...all the time and also with the skills it would be good to reset them as (I know this has noting to do with Paralake) when it comes to the new map to wont be very fun when everyone can just make more over-powered guns and basically will just own the map.

Reaction score
Xquality;n8525 said:
I'm not sure how old BizRP had gotten, but this community is still pretty fresh (started back in July, merely). Because of this, I think a full restart wouldn't affect the playerbase AS much as it probably would 2 years from now, if you get what I mean, Ysera. To potentially launch Stephen's new economy campaign, a full reset is mandatory, in my opinion.

Although I agree people have spent a lot of time on earning money and cars, I still don't think it would be a good idea to leave something behind, since it would put the new economy out of balance immediately.

how would keeping cars be able to change the new economy system ? i mean i remember the time i was grinding for a full night to get 50k for the noobycooper my first car that all seems for nothing then.

and bizrp was always full of 60 ppl never a spot free they did the reset and the server nearly instantly died. hower im not sure this will be the case with this server im just saying its a risk you're taking and i wouldnt want this server to die then theres no other good server around.

Reaction score
Maybe you can add something to keep the cars and that you cant sell the cars you have already in the new economy. This would make people keep their cars and not sell them immediately for money.

belglmfao said:
Maybe you can add something to keep the cars and that you cant sell the cars you have already in the new economy. This would make people keep their cars and not sell them immediately for money.
Good idea, if we have to I'm prepared to give up my cars though.

Reaction score
belglmfao;n8837 said:

i approve this comment

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
Hadi.786 said:
I only care about cars, nothing else
Alot of people spent so much time on their car its insane (including me). If the cars are kept i dont mind resetting skills/gentics.

Reaction score
I say, we give up everything. I understand that people (Including myself) have over time acquired the skills/genes/cars/and items, however, we have the chance to turn the server into something allot better - And personally I can't wait to be basing in some old factory, behind a stove, with an M9. The days when, in raids, if the SWAT turned up everyone would shit themselves. :D
So I say, bring on the change!

Reaction score
I think there is no point keep our cars because the people will sell their cars so they can earn money.Then they gonna add more geneticks with this money or they will spend the money in weapons i hope they will reset everything.But what happens to the VIP status ???

C2W

Reaction score
To be honest I dont mind the reset, I am quite bored on the server cause I basicly have managed to "complete" perpheads by having a bugatti and so much money I can buy all I need.
It sucks to lose the bugatti and all but if I can have fun staring from a fresh I would support it.

-Cyrus

Reaction score
While it may be true that a player reset might be good, I still don't think people should be punished for having spent countless hours trying to get a cool car or upgrading their skills. You should probably try and come up with some sort of compromise.

I've not entirely decided on the matter yet , it's a tricky one.

Why am I +support :

- It would be nice to have everyone start of fresh again and build it back up from scratch.
- Due to the player controlled economy it would put everyone on the same level.

Why am I -support:

- I can understand that players who have spent many hours saving up for a car or cash , wont like losing all of it.

So for now I'm going to be neutral on the matter

I think it kind of sucks, because of the hours people have put in and the fact people (for example Zoei Penderson) have spent 50+Euros on in-game cash.

Reaction score
Guest said:
I think it kind of sucks, because of the hours people have put in and the fact people (for example Zoei Penderson) have spent 50+Euros on in-game cash.
The update is going to be awesome in my opinion. It's a game where ''Zoei'' spent his/her money.

If its gonna reset just reset everything but make an event about fast money farming.

Reaction score
I like the idea of resets because some people like my have "completed the game" so it's boring for them. (IMO)

Reaction score
Dont you dare taking away our cars and money! ;) Cus people who have played for a looong time on this server will lose everything and a player who just started wont lose anything so we need to have respect for those who have worked hard on this server, So leet them have cars and money!

Deleted member 27

Edde || said:
Dont you dare taking away our cars and money! ;) Cus people who have played for a looong time on this server will lose everything and a player who just started wont lose anything so we need to have respect for those who have worked hard on this server, So leet them have cars and money!
I agree with Edde

Status
Not open for further replies.