Server Suggestion Player text icon.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Player text icon.
Suggestion Description: Show it when a player is chatting.

When a player is typing in the chat, a text icon should pop up above his head to show others he is typing.

Why should this be added?:
- 
There are players who don't have a mic or can't use their mic, and it's pretty frustrating having to type fast
just for another player to not see it or walking away while you were almost finished typing your message.

What negatives could this have?:
- 
Depending on what icon is used, it could add onto the downloading time.

People hiding would be seen easier because of the icon above their head.

Removes a bit of realism because in real life people don't have a text icon above their head.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: People without a mic would be seen more.

People with a mic could pay more attention to their micless friends.

Useful Images:

Reaction score
This server relies heavily on a microphone, just see any shootout, any altercation, any arrest, most roleplay. I do understand a microphone is something you can't access 24/7 in some cases but you should then be doing activities that do not require a mic or learn a way to type faster for standard sentences such as binds (like the PLPD announcement one).

If you want to type out long sentences, say to the person "Hold PERSON" or "Wait PERSON" before typing a long sentence. If a person is paying attention to you as @tylerye mentioned your mouth does move and they usually stand still.

If you can't access a mic at all, I suggest not playing actively here as it will turn into more of a downside/handicap in most situation however is not impossible as some players do play this way.

I do not think having an emblem above your head or any visible cue that you are chatting that reaches beyond the character (beside mouth movement) is the solution.

Reaction score

This really isnt needed, players mouths move when typing, this is enough of an indicator that someone is speaking via text.