PLPD#2

Reaction score
when did i call 911 ? give me any ss of me calling 911 saying i will jump stop saying sometheng i didnt do it

and why im doing i got lot of reason im trying to have some fun in rp server no raids and if i raid i get 10k tic- losing gun so nothing to do

Reaction score
vaas-91413.jpg

Reaction score
I have come across so many people who try to kill themselves on the highway, I deal with them accordingly attempt to talk them out of it and 90% of the time they still jump. I do not agree with what the officers done in this video but at the same time they are most probably just tired of having to deal with this same situation.

Reaction score
You're saying "I'm trying to have some fun in rp servers no raids" raids aren't RP, there are other ways to RP other than killing yourself 3 times.

Reaction score
To memory, when Leonard first wanted to do suicide RP yesterday he had only just died in a situation with police, therefor no previous police encounter to try and get out of etc

He was trying to RP pretty realistically IMO, and was giving people reasons for him wanting to kill himself like nobody caring about or wanting to help him, and was willing to talk to people rather than showing a clear mindset of wanting to kill himself to get out of something... However this RP quickly came to an end when 2 new police officers turned up, 1 of which started shouting "do a flip" and other stupid things like that, and the other one ran at him and pushed him off.

I think them running out and punching the officers is purely out of frustration that they're actually trying to set up an RP situation and they officers are just doing dumb shit like telling "do it, its fine by me", yelling allahu akbar, and intentionally coming closer with guns out just to get them to jump.