Police Suggestion PLPD Dispatch Ideas

Reaction score
At the moment, The dispatch system is severely outdated. I remember playing back in 2016 and the system really hasn't changed. I would like to propose modernizing the dispatch system to make it easier for us to do our jobs. Please find a few suggestions below and let me know if I should add anything else!

Description of the idea: Panic Button gives priority on the radio. If someone presses their panic button, The radio should cancel out and only them and dispatch should be able to talk for approx. 10-20 seconds.

Why should this be added? (pros): Makes the officer the number 1 priority during the panic, And sometimes you are unable to get a word out when you have pressed a panic because other officers are talking over you

What negatives could this have? (cons): Many people can press their panic at once. See next suggestion for a fix

Description of the idea: Only allow one panic button to be pressed at the scene, Or only allow one panic button at a certain address in the space of 5 minutes (NLR)

Why should this be added? (pros): Constantly playing dispatch, People will panic way too much when just running into a situation. Personally there is no need for this. I have already dispatched them to the scene so everyone is aware of the panic being pressed. It doesnt require 12 more panic buttons

What negatives could this have? (cons): N/A - Suggest that only one panic button can be pressed at the same address. Allowing more panic buttons across the map

Description of the idea
: Add an assign all units button. At this current time, You have to manually add all units when a 10-99 situation arises

Why should this be added? (pros): Allows for quicker dispatching of mass units

What negatives could this have? (cons): Unknown

Description of the idea: Add ANPR cameras around the map that alert dispatch when a wanted suspect is driving around. Make it so it only works when there is a dispatcher to balance it a bit

Why should this be added? (pros): Allows for good roleplay with traffic units, Improves gameplay and creates a new challenge for the criminals

What negatives could this have? (cons): N/A

Reaction score
The radio should cancel out and only them and dispatch should be able to talk for approx. 10-20 seconds
In real life this is 10 seconds, in PERP I think we should really only have 5, or maybe 10 if the dispatcher can cancel the priority allowing everyone to talk again.
Add ANPR cameras around the map that alert dispatch when a wanted suspect is driving around.
I like this idea a lot, I think it should only be on the highway to stop it being too overpowered, or even make it so they have to be deployed by RTU in places they choose, can deploy up to 2 or 3 per officer or something, and remain persistent until disconnect or removed.
Add an assign all units button. At this current time, You have to manually add all units when a 10-99 situation arises
Big yes

Reaction score
In real life this is 10 seconds, in PERP I think we should really only have 5, or maybe 10 if the dispatcher can cancel the priority allowing everyone to talk again.

I like this idea a lot, I think it should only be on the highway to stop it being too overpowered, or even make it so they have to be deployed by RTU in places they choose, can deploy up to 2 or 3 per officer or something, and remain persistent until disconnect or removed.

Big yes

I like your suggestion to do with the ANPR. Have it so RTU can place them and dispatch can monitor them. If no dispatch is online, it goes to RTU instead