Police Radio ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Police Radio ID

Short explanation (in notes):
An ID like 'Alpha Bravo A1' that would be your callsign

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Its something that i have noticed alot of people have started doing when being LT. Giving LEO's these callsigns would make it more realistic, since you dont say "This is Jarred, ive pulled over a mini cooper and i need some backup" Instead it would be "This is Alpha Bravo A1, ive pulled over..."

Ther problem with the LT's having to do this manually, is that people enter and leave the job, and when new people enter, the LT needs to contact them and assign a callsign.

The way it would work is: When you go to the Receptionist in the PD and go on duty, it would tell you what your callsign is. That way when new people join the force, they will automaticly get a callsign.

I imagine it being like: The 1'st officer to go on duty would be something in the lines of 'Alpha Bravo A1', then the next officer would be 'Alpha Bravo A2' and so on...

Additionally there should be a small box in the top left/right corner, displaying all the callsigns for the different officers. Ofc the box should be maybe 50% Alpha so you can see thru the box

Optional additions:

Different ranks have different callsigns, for example:
LT, Control
Officer, Alpha Bravo XX
Seargent, Delta XX
Swat, Sierra X
SE, Echo X

Ability to turn on and off the box displaying the callsigns

Ability for LT to change callsigns for each individual rank or unit

Changing the text with the officers name that shows up when they talk in the radio, with their callsign

bmc1.gif

EDIT: Added some examples of usage and callsigns

Reaction score
I think Ash spoke to Fredy and he said this would be made soon, there is already some support for this on the f3 warrant menu as it says "Unit Number ***". The most we got at the minute is the database :D

Reaction score
I think Ash spoke to Fredy and he said this would be made soon, there is already some support for this on the f3 warrant menu as it says "Unit Number ***". The most we got at the minute is the database :D
Unit numbers would be good
Example: [Unit 214] John Doe

Reaction score
Simple Unit numbers (i use 213/2-13) would be easier for people to remember after a while.

I am currently working on a few projects where you get your very own Badge Number/Unit Number to stick with.

Status
Not open for further replies.