Police senior officer applecation

Reaction score
i passed the first stagte on senior officer application but in stage 2 i just says

Stage 2 - Command Review​

The form for this stage will be completed by an assessor. The questions have been included so you have an idea of what to expect at your assessment.

This Stage is the command review, your primary command team will check your OR's and activity alongside any concerns they may have. Please be patient and make sure you are collecting OR's.

Question 1​

Reason for pass/failing applicant

Reaction score
i passed the first stagte on senior officer application but in stage 2 i just says

Stage 2 - Command Review​

The form for this stage will be completed by an assessor. The questions have been included so you have an idea of what to expect at your assessment.

This Stage is the command review, your primary command team will check your OR's and activity alongside any concerns they may have. Please be patient and make sure you are collecting OR's.

Question 1​

Reason for pass/failing applicant
You don’t have to do anything. A command review is done by one of the command members. They’ll check your record and if you meet the requirements, you’ll pass.

Reaction score
A member of the command team till mark your questions that you answered and check your record. If they deem it okay you will be promoted

Reaction score
You don’t have to do anything. A command review is done by one of the command members. They’ll check your record and if you meet the requirements, you’ll pass.
oh ok thanks