Police shoots a different officer to death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: GamingPeach/David Peach

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: (In-Game - Charlie Scott) (Steam-
  • Legolas )

His/Her SteamID:
  • STEAM_0:1:80697553

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: Oh god where do i start, rule numbers-2.1,3.3,4.1 and 4.3. Player came up to me and shot me for no reason what so ever, rdm just ruined the rp and it made me quit, it will most likely never make me roleplay again their are no admins online, because of people like this.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Ban please....

Last edited:
Reaction score
This person was just demoted from Police by Bolli. However before that he was putting cops at gunpoint and using his baton against me for no reason.

As you can see here -
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=452387872 he has Lewis under gunpoint - Fellow officer for no reason.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=452387918 - Here shows him using his baton against me for no reason, telling me 'You didn't see anything - leave the area!'.

Therefore I'm heavily +Supporting this.

Reaction score
+Support, had no reason to gunpoint you and kill you, the Cop job needs to be cleaned from sweatervets like him.

Reaction score
The officer is clearly brainless or he might of done it for fun also he broke rule 4.3,4.1,3.4 ,3.3 and 6.3,6.3 because the armoury npc will call backup in pd and the officers might have permission to shoot him which will lead him to break rule 3.4 and he broke rule 4.1 because he broke a law and all officers should follow the laws there can't be any bad cop or good cop and it's not so realistic getting your gun out and aiming it at the suspect when he is in cuffs then shooting your partner.
+Support should be warned or banned.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The Player will be banned for clearly killing you without any reason what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.