Porsche with racing mods anyone like it?

Reaction score
After Filip Larrson said they utter rubbish what's other peoples opinions

Attachments

• 20220609172355_1.jpg
    20220609172355_1.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 20220609172427_1.jpg
    20220609172427_1.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 39
Reaction score
Every mod to the weird looking car will make it look even weirder, im not a fan of porches and especially those SUVs. Still don't get why the porche was chosen as a PLPD car. No police force uses such weir vechicles, and if they use it, its not used massively. This foto shows a police cayenne and it looks as weird as the PLPD one.

1654793559472.png

Reaction score
It's just to balance the things between civ and pd so it's nothing to do with reality tbh. If you think that way every patrol officer should have a shotgun and/or a UPR in their vehicle gun rack due to the high crime rates.

Reaction score
Yes, you aswell had this point on my post especially about balancing PLPD cars, but giving the fact that PLPD cars performance is modified, the they could make the BMW as heavy and useful and give officers any car that looks like it could really be a police car.

Reaction score
Every mod to the weird looking car will make it look even weirder, im not a fan of porches and especially those SUVs. Still don't get why the porche was chosen as a PLPD car. No police force uses such weir vechicles, and if they use it, its not used massively. This foto shows a police cayenne and it looks as weird as the PLPD one.

View attachment 14262
Because TDM didn’t have a Ford Explorer, that’s why.

Also, racing kit on 90% of cars is complete sacrilege and I would think differently if they got rid of the ugly thing at the front.

Reaction score
Ford explorer would be sick as i saw many dashcam pursuits of many US PDs that use it, besides it looks very nice with Police markings and ELS.
It's a pity that TDM doesnt have many modern SUVs as any of theese would look and perhaps perform better:
Ford Explorer as u mentioned
Chevy Tahoe could be instead of Escalade
BMW X3 or X5 would be an EU equivalent of the porche, as PLPD is more like GB police than US

And apart from PD vechicles I would love to see a G-class, as its a very popular gang/mafia car and also looks sick.

The SUVs might be harder to model, but they are very popular cars in general. The second thing might be balance as the SUVs has to be heavier than other cars and It may influence civ gameplay, and maybe people would prefer buying them over light sportcars.

Reaction score
well personally I am IN LOVE with Ford Explorer.

LAPD_Ford_Explorer.jpg

Reaction score
You say that but id love a police dodge ram srt-10 like FD has. Thing really goes late stage.
For what?

Ford explorer would be sick as i saw many dashcam pursuits of many US PDs that use it, besides it looks very nice with Police markings and ELS.
It's a pity that TDM doesnt have many modern SUVs as any of theese would look and perhaps perform better:
Ford Explorer as u mentioned
Chevy Tahoe could be instead of Escalade
BMW X3 or X5 would be an EU equivalent of the porche, as PLPD is more like GB police than US

And apart from PD vechicles I would love to see a G-class, as its a very popular gang/mafia car and also looks sick.

The SUVs might be harder to model, but they are very popular cars in general. The second thing might be balance as the SUVs has to be heavier than other cars and It may influence civ gameplay, and maybe people would prefer buying them over light sportcars.
Shame the gmod models for the Ford Explorer either suck shit or take up 3GB of space.