Post-Unban Perpheads

How do you think that the Mass-Unban has effected the PERPHeads community?

• I believe the mass-unban has greatly improved the quality of the PERPHeads community.

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • I believe the mass-unban has somewhat improved the quality of the PERPHeads community.

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • I do not believe that the mass-unban has effected the PERPHeads community at all.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I believe the mass-unban has somewhat negatively impacted the quality of the PERPHeads community.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I believe the mass-unban has very negatively impacted the quality of the PERPHeads community.

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Then maybe someone should make a decent one? I mean there are a few orgs out there, but people automatically go for the biggest and strongest.

An old and well known player can easily make an org and get people in it creating competition.

Reaction score
Then maybe someone should make a decent one? I mean there are a few orgs out there, but people automatically go for the biggest and strongest.
Why would people make new orgs if they can so easily apply and get accepted for a big org?

The problem isn't people who apply for these orgs, but the people that make it so easy to get into them, by accepting 80% of people unless they are simply new players in which case they are denied.

I'm all for org wars and shit, but when people are gonna hold grudges against you because you raided them on a fucking game is pathetic. Even if you are friends, it's part of the game and should stay that way.

Reaction score
I don't want to sound like I am advertising shit here but on the Serious RP server I play on Arma 3, When you go as a cop you have to pay your own money to get your shit. To get my M4 it costs $4,500 and I am scared shitless when it comes to near death as I don't want to lose my stuff because I don't have that much money. Maybe instead of giving the cops more guns and advantages to try and "balance" the things out maybe make them have to buy some of their things? Not loads just enough to make them fear death due to loss of money. As a criminal, you fear death because you don't want to lose your guns and drugs that you just spent lots of money on. So why not do that for the Police to a reasonable extent? So then both sides would do all they can to survive as they don't want to lose money because at the moment the only reason Police are popular is because you can go into a raid, die and then think nothing of it because you lost fuck all. Maybe didn't get to confiscate their stuff but who cares?

Conclusion for those who don't want to read the explained version.
Police have to pay their own money for their equipment at a reasonable price so that they too fear their life to same as criminals do.
Due to this the Police actually have repercussions which will make them value their life more.
This is basically the balancing we have needed but not thought of.

Q&A:
Q: But I do not want to pay $10,000 as TFU/Cop to be equipped to deal with a raid.
A: When I say reasonable I mean something the average person could afford but still not want to lose. (Post how much you feel all of it should cost then)
Q: But this will make being a cop shit
A: I understand why you may feel this but it will make you take more logical approaches that reduce your chances of death more than what you probably do.

This idea still has a lot of kinks to work out so if you disagree at least say why instead of rating disagree or dumb so I can actually improve it. Thanks.

Reaction score
Why would people make new orgs if they can so easily apply and get accepted for a big org?

The problem isn't people who apply for these orgs, but the people that make it so easy to get into them, by accepting 80% of people unless they are simply new players in which case they are denied.

I'm all for org wars and shit, but when people are gonna hold grudges against you because you raided them on a fucking game is pathetic. Even if you are friends, it's part of the game and should stay that way.

Agreed, I don't run an agressive org myself, mine is a passive RP org for McYeke's but anyone is welcome if they don't mind passive RP and not raiding much, its like I've been raided by abduski more than anything and its funnier each time, even been raided by @Collier yet don't throw a fit, people need to just lighten up and have a laugh

Deleted member 5920

Not true. We almost never base anymore. Everyone is in 1 big org because there is no other orgs and no one even bothers making a decent 1.

Because every time someone so much as thinks about owning a slums base your org cracks open the storage chest and brings 10 remote bombs and 15 members. Kick some people. And do not try and tell me for a second you're friends with each other because some of your org members don't know 50% of the org. Source: I walked into your base several times without anyone questioning me.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Don't worry, me and @JER come back to bomb you all regardless of who you are. Like we did to Olsen in Puffer. Then we'll see who's crying in OOC after reading "Ezpz go play minecraft noob"

L8r bish