Prewhitelist Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Duffy That's not really worded very well, but if no policies exist at the moment and all divisions have temporarily been shut down along with the intranet, why would IA investigate any complaints? If CoDs tell us to investigate them, we will, but right now, we will not be investigating complaints for a PD that doesn't currently exist

Deleted member 1235

@nutrient10 These are the officers who are going to be going back into your ranks next week. Don't you at all feel accountable for them?

Reaction score
@Duffy Why does that matter, it's the Pre-whitelist that matters right now.

And you still didn't answer me btw, The fear of getting banned/warned was once enough to stop people, and if it wasn't the punishment WAS a ban/warning. Why should that change if it is the pre-whitelist we are talking about?

Reaction score
@Duffy You act like I'm the CoD, IA's job is to investigate complaints and I've reiterated this, at the moment, I am accountable as staff still have to enforce rules for officers

Deleted member 1235

@KeiwaM Because this is only a trial, so these officers are going to return to the PLPD next week. Seeming as Ayjay has yet to implement the Sgt and LT roles/structure, IA is the only pre-existing punitive measure for officers.

Like I already said, there aren't enough staff atm to be dealing with these rule breaks, either that or they're not being harsh enough (only a warning for RDM'ing RC as TFU?) so IA will need to remain intact until a properly structured revert is conceived, which would likely include some more rules being added.

I still believe the majority of police policies could be maintained, made available in-game and upon becoming a officer you must agree to follow these policies. Then add a rule similar to the follow the law rule, in which officers must follow the policies. Failure to do so would be a rule break and then punished by mods/admins/ARs etc. The issue is not enough staff atm.

Deleted member 1235

@nutrient10 I know, I'm not saying its all your fault it's all your fault but if you really cared about the conduct and standards of your officers, you'd punish them for misbehaving this week as much as you would any other week. I just feel it's helped foster a atmosphere of acceptance to minge this week, thus not giving us a true reflection of the revert.

Reaction score
Legit had cops tell me yesterday and today that they’re acting like retards as TFU for this event and not following the ground rules established by Ayjay, staff have heard people say it too but they’re being too soy to deal with them. I propose black listing people who break 4.1 in a manner which inconveniences people significantly for a time period that could result in compromise of there rank after the event.

Sam

Reaction score
Blacklisting minges should already happen, Aquaa is a good example of this, he is blacklisted for 7 days or something... Biggest issues are low amount of staff, and the aids situations make it hard to see what is actually happening. TFU have acted like a WW2 SS death squad these past days

Reaction score
Cops always throw people off railings as it doesn’t kill or harm them in game. Maybe suggest a possible change so cops can treat your dying friends with dignity.

Deleted member 1235

@Samantha Blacklist should deffo extend to after the trial period. People know this is just a trial without repercussions so they're treating it like Dark RP. Without sounding like a conspiracy theorist, it's literally being sabotaged internally by 5th columnists :trande:

Reaction score
@nutrient10 By doing this You’re essentially green lighting people to minge about as cop, solely because you disagree with this event to begin with. First thing I’ve seen you do as acting Lt of IA and it’s absolutely abysmal.

Reaction score
His K/D from what I’ve seen is actually pretty good. Granted, not against armed suspects but yanno people ain’t outrunning his M4

Deleted member 5577

@Samantha isnt the point of the revert trial to show that staff should be able to deal with situations as well?

Sam

Reaction score
@LilChicken clearly staff can’t deal with the situations, I’ve seen better raids and “firing squads” on @Husky nazi rp server. TFU have acted like a death squad, literally gunning down any car failing to stop..

Many of these “officers” are still a part of plpd. Laws still apply, and IA should investigate if laws has been broken. These past days have really shown what officers that should be removed from PD command.... this is not 1942 Berlin, this is supposed to be an American town 2020....

Reaction score
Like yeah I see small shit like honest mistakes and the likes being Ignored but what about the TFU who are driving SWAT Vans into people and spraying down road crew who ram a cop car and evade? What about the officers running about starting verbal and physical fights with civilians and other officers? Despite there being “No policies” officers who are blatantly breaking rule 4.1 and committing misconduct in a public office by breaking the law as officers should still be dealt with. The people who take this event and ruin it for others who currently hold PD ranks should have there PD ranks removed from them.

Reactions: Sam
Status
Not open for further replies.