Prewhitelist Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1235

@Samantha .. this is not 1942 Berlin, this is supposed to be an American town 2020....

What's the difference :kappa:

Deleted member 1235

I am of the belief that some are doing this intentionally so as to paint the revert in a negative light. These people should be punished both via IA and Staff. There's no excuse to act like this now and not last or next week. None of these actions have been allowed since 2013

Reaction score
@Duffy I’ve literally heard people tell me that this is precisely what they are doing. Actual cancerous behaviour imo, should be purged from the whitelisted PD And forever noted as someone who throws there toys out there pram when something doesn’t go there way.

Reaction score
@Samantha @BigBenji Maybe I jumped to conclusions a bit too quickly, laws do apply which is true which I overlooked when I first stated that, however, if polices and so on are void, don't expect complaints to be sustained if they are for breaches of policy

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Duffy There's zero excuse for allowing people get away with obvious breaches of law, people are messing about because they have seen an opportunity to do so and/or want to avoid a full PD revert in the future.

I've made it pretty clear that I am fine with fully reverting the PD, however it would be a little more organised than what we have going with this trial. That's why it's so vital for the staff team to be pulling their weight this week, as there is a little less organisation than we'd like so they need to be there to negate the effect of silly minges using this as an opportunity to break the rules. It's pretty sad that this is being allowed to happen, I'd personally point the finger at Senior Administration as it's important they echo the importance of this throughout the staff team.

Reaction score
I don’t care about the people who hold no Pd rank doing it as this is expected from people like that. However, people who this time last week Genuinely going out of there way trying to gain promotions and prove themselves as potential whitelisted supervisors and / or TFU officers reducing themselves to babbling, bawling manchildren because everyone has been made an equal for a mere period of 7 days.

Deleted member 1235

@nutrient10 Surely many law/rule breaks would fall under breaches of policy anyway such as excessive use of force?

Sam

Reaction score
As the comment system sucks, I will make a reply...

@nutrient10

You say that you will close every single IA that relates to actions taken this week...

What gives you, as a investigative body the right to decide what should and what shouldn’t be investigated on such a large scale? PSD and CoD are the deciding body, IA should ONLY investigate... IA do not decide outcomes of complaints and therefore they should not decide what I can and can not report.

Laws still apply and so do common sense..

I expect a reply...

Reaction score
I’ve even said I’d quite happily take a work load of IAs created for events during this week and I’m sure other IA members won’t mind, as most incidents I’ve seen that Are definitely IA worthy wouldnt Even need statements to complete fairly.

Sam

Reaction score
“If people make IAs for incidents happening this week me and @A1L are closing them straight away”
This is what you wrote! Can’t be anymore clear, or?

Ayjay

Reaction score
Since there's clearly an issue with the staff team enforcing laws, it'd make sense for the people fucking about to be given some form of punishment once the whitelisted department returns. There's zero argument for people closing complaints based on this being a trial week. It's still clearly against the law and anybody who feels the need to use this as an opportunity to exploit an unresponsive staff team and a lack of punishment, then they should be impacted and removed from the whitelisted PD.

It would be nice for @Collier to reinforce this.

Sam

Reaction score
@nutrient10 apparently you did. Please make sure you are clear in your communication!

serious topic this is, especially when we have PD command running around acting like fucking retards, getting themselves blacklisted

Reaction score
@Samantha I'd very happily like to investigate complaints made for this week, I honestly don't even know why the intranet was disabled imo, but my judgement was wrong after the whole 'purge' thing and jumped to conclusions after speaking to A1L about complaints made against policy, when there is no policy

Reactions: Sam

Ayjay

Reaction score
@nutrient10 I wanted it disabled because we're not wanting people doing (as @rogue would put it) 'Police Homework' during this week. It's important that people are relieved of their 9 to 5 job on the Intranet during our trial. Any and all complaints regarding Officers being idiots should absolutely be taken seriously though, it was dumb of you to suggest anything otherwise several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.