Prewhitelist Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Duffy I’ve always seen excessive force as an equivalent of excessive negativity, and I believe it should be enforced that way.

• Agree
Reactions: Sam
Reaction score
To me it looks like the sweater cops didn't know what they were doing (I say sweater cop because I don't know who they are), they probably saw a gun and was going to arrest you, or for whatever previous reason, but since you were running away and what I assume is them thinking you could pull the gun, they shot. Just some speculation.

IMO, A1L wasn't doing anything wrong considering he never shot you until you pulled a gun.
I'd say this is stuff that'll get picked out out in the long run, with less rule breaks like this.

The whole reason you don't like it is because it directly affects you because the PD hasn't had time to adjust to the sudden changes, people who were previously unable to sign up are now signed up. And some people, like Ayjay said are abusing the fact that policies aren't in place to make the test look bad. It's going to be a wave of new people who don't know what they're doing mixed with veterans who don't support the change which is what makes it look bad simply due to their malicious or ignorant behavior. People who are indifferent or supportive would follow the rules and guidelines to the best of their abilities. Current staff activity (apparently, from what I've seen and heard at least) also results in the server acting like the purge where most rule breaks go unchecked due to a lack of manpower and dedication.
I haven't seen anyone recognize people who follow rules well, but instead take special note of those who break them and only mark that with bold letters, then claim "it's all going to shit".

The only reason I think this might turn out to flop is because the PD whitelist and IA system is what's been keeping people in line, without IA and a lack of staff to moderate the PD's actions, it looks like a dog took a crap in the living room and no-one decided to pick it up to dispose of it and then talk to the guy whose dog left it behind. I've always considered IA the new staff team considering 50% of the player base is who this concerns. With staff who lack people to moderate, they've gotten out of shape, started messing around at times and getting burnt out from pure boredom and nothing to do, IA stole half the staff team's job.
With the PD whitelist removed and IA shut down temporarily, most of the server's recoiling from the sudden burst of rule infringements and saying "fuck go back" before staff has even had a chance to step up their game and adjust to the flow of reports. Most of this is honestly down to inactivity and lack of staff members.

Reaction score
I do think the trial is a good idea, but it just needs some "improvements" and some clarifications like you did. It's up to staff to create the end-result of the trial and it will pretty much determine what happens to the PLPD in the future.

Reaction score
I've made it clear a number of times to a number of people who have asked me for my opinion that we should have a very low tolerance for all sorts of mingery whilst on-duty during this trial, for this trial to be successful it's important we don't have people who are obviously trying to sabotage it in an attempt to stop it from happening. Not only is it incredibly annoying In-Game, it wouldn't properly represent the community's opinion if people voted against this change solely because they feel this would be commonplace if it went though permanently

Reaction score
@Collier Like i have been mentioning alot on this thread. But if you want me to give more of an explanation, either start answering steam or come speak to me on ts, cus id rather not say names or do shit on forums that would get me punished further.

Status
Not open for further replies.