Prewhitelist Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I kept making jokes yesterday and people actually think that no policies = no rules

Deleted member 4116

Ngl he’s probably one of the best TFU we’ve had. He’s not trigger happy like other TFU apes

Deleted member 1235

The Pre-Whitelist is as much down to community members and staff reporting and dealing with rule breakers then it is with the devs in actually implementing it.

Sorry @nutrient10 but by saying you're not going to be dealing with any IA complaints made during this week is ridiculous. You're basically saying to members 'It's okay to piss about this week, nothing counts'. Staff should be coming down hard on those abusing police ranks, such as patrolling as TFU, RDM'ing as cops etc.

It seems some people such as @Daft Punk and @Daigestive who are opponents to this change, are actively out there breaking rules in regards to police roleplay.

It's a weeks trial and should be given a chance. INTENTIONALLY breaking rules so as to create annoyance and anger to other members and staff to deter them from the idea of a PD Revert is pathetic.

IA should continue to make notes of these officers who are breaking the rules for no reason other than the fact they think they can.

I'd also want to thank @LEWIS 088 who by the looks of things is taking a active role in dealing with these rule breakers. If other staff also continue to come down hard, then people (not all) will stop intentionally trying to sabotage the white list by breaking rules and acting Aids.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Duffy ive been on the server once. Ran 5 people over as rc and dced. I couldnt care less tbh. Id rather shag. If you actually played youd realise this completely demolishes police ce roleplay and leaves us with untrained spergs that shoot anything they can see and tryhard faggots that have killed the server over the past 2 years that cant play civ and left us with no orgs for 2 years

Deleted member 6228

Was this the situation aqua was tryna resolve the other day?

Deleted member 5920

Can we possibly lower the TFU slots? 3 TFU at all times is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.