Server Suggestion Proposal for the introduction of new Job

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Proposal for the introduction of new Job
Suggestion Description: In short, it would be brewing.
Which has 2 possible implementations. One is limiting and one is open.

The first way of implementing the actual method of making money.

The first option would involve a system closely related to brewing methamphetamine. One would simply either open a shop in town where the actual brewing equipment and ingredients could be bought. (Yeast, hops, malt, brew kettle, fermentation barrel, etc.) Or the individual pieces of equipment could be crafted and only the yeast, hops and malt would be bought. Hops probably could not be grown in the apartments as it is a very specific plant.

Then, after acquiring the equipment and raw materials, you could brew beer in the apartment, of which there would be several types. At least the basic types such as : Ale, Stout, Wheat beer, to divide the beers in the game into epa labels etc would be unnecessarily too technical in my opinion. The beer would be brewed, fermented and put into kegs or bottles and then sold.
Sold to whom?
Either to shops or other players OR
I would build a pub. The pub could employ people who would either serve, tap beer and cook meals in the back kitchen for example. This pub could either be run by NPCs or I could personally run the pub and employ people. It's not about earning money for me, it's about improving the rp and expanding the rp possibilities on the server. The pub would become a place where people could go for culture.

The other worse option would be
That a brewery would be built on the server from a building where people could get employed and brew beer for the brewery under which the player would then also sell it. For example, to shops around the map, or as I mentioned in the previous option, to a pub. The process of brewing beer would be the same as in the previous option except that the brewery would have a warehouse in which there would be an NPC from which the player could buy ingredients, and the equipment would be in the brewery already set up.

In my opinion, this proposal serves to improve the very authenticity of life in Palake City.

How would this work in a tavern under our organization's leadership?
Anyone could walk into the pub at any time or call the number and say they're interested in the job. We'd then train him on the pub function and he could work there. Staff capacity would vary according to the size of the pub.
The pub would be open whenever a staff member was on the server.
Any citizen from the town could come to the pub and they can go there for entertainment, food or various meetings.

Thank you in advance for considering my proposal alone. I have a few years experience working in a brewery so if industry help is needed in development I am willing to pass on the experience.

Why should this be added?:
- Because I think it's ideal for improving the quality of rp in the city

What negatives could this have?:
- In my opinion, nothing