Community Suggestion Provide feedback on applications

• Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date

Deleted member 4084

Suggestion Title: Provide feedback on applications
Suggestion Description: Providing feedback, as it used to be done back when Moron was SA on applications--whether this be Helper or Enforcer would be useful;

Specific, objective pointers would have to be used. Although it does not need to be thorough, it would allow applicants to be more proactive in making a change as opposed to "Denied" where they do not receive feedback.

Why should this be added?:
Allows applicants to understand what to work on where there is objective, specific critique
More transparency between senior administration and applicants

What negatives could this have?:
In some instances, some applicants may not have any specific feedback
Some applicants may have feedback that would best be left said in private
May take longer to make decisions

Reaction score
this is more of an issue for denied suggestions, where a certain someone would just straight up move it to denied and lock it without giving a semi-decent explanation at the very least despite some suggestions being genuine and good with detail too

Reaction score
As far as I’m aware, feedback is privately messaged to applicants who are denied.
As someone who was recently denied for enforcer (rip) I had to go searching for feedback on my application (wasn’t contacted by anyone initially).

Deleted member 4084

this is more of an issue for denied suggestions, where a certain someone would just straight up move it to denied and lock it without giving a semi-decent explanation at the very least despite some suggestions being genuine and good with detail too
Definitely, of course accepted applications have no need for it nor do those where the applicant doesn't meet the criteria--but as a general guide on how to improve your chances

Deleted member 4084

As someone who was recently denied for enforcer (rip) I had to go searching for feedback on my application (wasn’t contacted by anyone initially).
Primarily the reason for this, instead of going hunting and awaiting a response from Senior Administration as to why you were denied, you automatically get this feedback in your application.

Reaction score
It is a decent idea, however if they still want to keep the feedback private, they could pm it to you incase this is accepted, instead of posting on the actual post.

Reaction score
We already provide feedback to anyone who asks if we deny them. I don’t really see a reason to make the feedback public.

Reaction score
"go searching" all it takes is one pm and they'll reply once they have found time to do so, it's not a biggie

Reaction score
As others have pointed out, feedback is already given when it is requested.

I have updated the sticky to highlight that it can be requested.