Puffy's Enforcer app (Because for some reason it made the title "is")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Puffy Sandvich

IN-GAME NAME: Aidan Dunham

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:51937904

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Oh boy, big question.

*Begin monologue*

I've been around on Gmod for years now, and i've spent a good chunk of that time here on Perpheads. (761 Hours to be exact) Pretty much since I joined I wanted to be a staff member. Now, I wasn't very popular at first and for good reason (I was about 13 when I joined). I was an absolute pain to pretty much everyone and I completely understand that. But I'd like to think that over the years I've changed quite a bit.

*End Monologue*

I think i'd be a good fit for an enforcer role because, aside from the fact that I have a schedule that allows me to be around at times of low-no staff count, I generally consider myself a dedicated member of the community. I've had plenty of time to learn the rules by now and my bans are pretty much for my temper (Which has been resolved, I spent a year working on that with a therapist :p) I can be a rather patient person when it comes to working with other people around me and I've always liked to help people. I think that it's always a good thing to have more staff around as (especially on peak hour) it can get to a pretty high report count. I think i could definitely help manage that as I don't mind giving up my time to make money (As I usually don't actually even try) to go and help people out around the server. I don't really know what else I could say that's not more cliche than what i've already said but yeah, I'll certainly answer questions if you have any.

I really don't actually know what else to say.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yeah, usually as a dispatcher but if I'm not a dispatcher I try to hang out

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have not once seen you on the server?

I am pretty sure I just saw you lately, i've been back for a bit now and I have been on the server quite a lot since then. I'm on pretty much all day on weekends and for a good chunk of the night on weekdays. Perhaps you're just not on at the right times.

Reaction score
I have seen you around on the server, but I havnt seen you attempting to help people if they have question in /help or OOC. Or in general helping people at all. Now, people cannot always see what you do or whenever you did help people or not.

Your application looks a bit rushed, meaning you havnt tried to put alot of efford in creating it. Try to add some details towards it and help out more in the server!

Goodluck with your application!

Reaction score
I have seen you around on the server, but I havnt seen you attempting to help people if they have question in /help or OOC. Or in general helping people at all. Now, people cannot always see what you do or whenever you did help people or not.

Your application looks a bit rushed, meaning you havnt tried to put alot of efford in creating it. Try to add some details towards it and help out more in the server!

Goodluck with your application!

It's not that there's no effort, it's that "Why do you want to be an enforcer" is a very broad question and I do better with specifics, if you ask me specific questions I'll be more than happy to answer them in detail. And I do help people out, but I mainly do it in LOOC, and the stuff in /help i'm usually not good at because I don't know about the best cars or guns for certain prices and all that, i've never actually gotten to that point on the server in all this time.

Reaction score
I've only seen you once and that was when you were sitting in front of PD afk. I have hardly seen your name in OOC. Despite this, good luck with your application.

Reaction score
I have seen you like 2-3 times, and that was for a few moments. I've never seen you in /help and seen you a couple of times in OOC, also your application doesn't have the best details either(I didn't in the beginning, because I kinda rushed to since I kinda knew I would be rejected anyways because of reasons), anyways I edited mine so there was a lot, and I would suggest you do the same aswell.

With that being said, I think you should be more helpfull in LOOC and know a bit more about weapons and cars then so you can help with that too, because the more you help in /help no matter what it is, the better is your chances.

Good Luck

Reaction score
I have never seen you in-game nor in help chat, maybe get yourself known more by most of the community, good luck anyway
-Support

Reaction score
I have never seen you in-game nor in help chat, maybe get yourself known more by most of the community, good luck anyway
-Support

I have arrested you and given you tickets before? I specifically remember seeing you multiple times recently.

Reaction score
You should try to be more active in OOC and Help chat and on the server in general. You can't use the I'm American excuse on me either, because I'm on practically 24/7 at late nights and I never see you(and I'm American.) try to get yourself better known because tbf from what I am seeing no one knows who you are.

Reaction score
You should try to be more active in OOC and Help chat and on the server in general. You can't use the I'm American excuse on me either, because I'm on practically 24/7 at late nights and I never see you(and I'm American.) try to get yourself better known because tbf from what I am seeing no one knows who you are.

I'm on damn near every day at some point between 6-10 pm EDT for at least an hour, and usually more than that. And then weekends I'm on for a good chunk of the day. And @JackHilton123 i see you all the time, so

Reaction score
Guys, the reason he is on when most of us not being, is because he is American. I often only see him at across 01:00 at night time.
Anyways, you are a great guy with a good spirit and personality, and I think you can come along way if you really try, but I feel there needs something in this application.

Reaction score
Guys, the reason he is on when most of us not being, is because he is American. I often only see him at across 01:00 at night time.
Anyways, you are a great guy with a good spirit and personality, and I think you can come along way if you really try, but I feel there needs something in this application.
I’m american as well and I never see em. Sure you might be in the server but 99% of your responsibility as an enforcer will be assisting players in OOC(and learning the ropes.) but if you are to be a useful member of the staff team you need to be active in OOC and Help. When applying for enforcer it is important that you show, and prove you posses these traits. On top of that no one sees you in game. Try to involve yourself more in RP, arguing with our opinions gives yourself a bad image. Take our feedback without arguing and accept the fact that we are allowed to state our oppinion, once you do this I think you might be able to take the feedback you have been given, and actually learn from it.

Reaction score
Yeah, i've seen you quite a bit, maybe even patrolled with you, and you seem like a cool guy, but you need to be more active in the help chat and in OOC, but that's not saying you weren't active at all. At this point, i'm gonna have to stay neutral.

Reaction score
I'm gonna be that guy. +Support, seen him around, active, could help more in /help and ooc.

Reaction score
Never see you online, and when i see you i see you AFK, neither do you help people in OOC or /help, i can't support this.

Reaction score
And @JackHilton123 i see you all the time, so
Just because you see him doesn't mean he sees you. I also don't see how you think trying argue the fact that not many people have seen you is gonna change their decision. The fact you are doing so just makes me not want to rethink the fact that I'm -supporting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.