STEAM NAME:
Pug
IN-GAME NAME:
Lok Jing-Sheng
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:84503031
England
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I want to become an enforcer to help benefit the server. As recently it has become very apparent that the staff team has become extremely overwhelmed with reports and situations on the server. There have been mornings and evenings when I have had to go into the shoutbox to ask for a staff member to come online and points where I have also had to message staff members for them to try and get some on. Having staff on is also paramount to retaining newer players to the server as if a new player has just been lost items due to a rule break that can that a detrimental impact on there experience on the server.

I am extremely active within the server, along with in Teamspeak. I have known about perp since 2016 and for around 2 years of that, I was banned. I have had bad experiences in the past whilst playing, for example, the ban, but I am much better than that now. Other than those 2 years Perp has been one of my main servers to play. I have seen it develop from what it was, to what it is now. This has allowed me to get a very good idea of the game mode, how it works and the rules behind it. With this, I also have over two months of playtime on the server itself. I try my best to help players who need it, whether it be with driving them around and helping them with a place to base to just giving the advice

As many of you know I'm a very down to earth person, most of the time and enjoy a laugh, I also have an assiduous attitude towards commitments and things I put my mind too. I might not have the cleanest or most respectable record of someone applying for enforcer but other the past few months I believe I have come along way and reveled attributes I myself did not know I possessed. This is clearly something that I still need to maintain and develop over time I know there is still a long way to go.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Any sort of constructive criticism will be very much appreciated
REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
You must have access to and use a microphone.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
The first thing he asked when making this was "what country am I from"

Pugs active and always trys to help others when he can. has improved massively since he returned. +SUPPORT

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support. Really great guy, knows how to remain calm when dealing with situations, showing this with his rank in the PD. Really active aswell :D.

Reaction score
Never really had any problems with you personally from the time I played PERP, you always seemed to be a decent person towards me. The Staff team is in need of some active peoples as of late, good luck with your application.

And before this gets removed for inappropriate posting or something, I'll " +support " you even though it doesn't matter one bit.

Reaction score
-Support

I like you Pug, but the second something doesn't go right your way, you get mad and angered. You were one of the people calling me powerhungry aswell, because I took care of some issues, even though I did punish lots of people, especially when it was your friends.

You've been quiet a terrible person regarding that and honestly shouldn't be a staff member, cause I feel you would fail even more than I did to do your duty as a staff member.

Deleted member 4116

-support rather not have someone as staff who was saying he was gonna call my irl phone number and threaten to call me after I killed him. Have the same energy as before you applied for enforcer, all of a sudden when you want enforcer you start acting nice?

Reaction score
@muradqaqish No -.- And I couldn't give less fucks wtf they decide to do, I couldn't care less. Even if they did, if I hadn't had certain experiences with Pug when I was staff etc, I would've loved to give him +1

Reaction score
acting "stupid" in character but that's not what matters. OOC behaviour matters and how could you know? Ya'll only interact with him IC

Status
Not open for further replies.