Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Pusheen

IN-GAME NAME:
Zoey Lockstus

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:48419882

England, United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I would love to become enforcer to carry out the rules on the server, it is too often that I come across rule-breakers as SGT or LT whilst driving about; it gets really annoying. I wish not to bother the moderators by making reports due to them role-playing and enjoying their sitss, but I must to get a rulebreaker punished. But if I became enforcer, that would not be needed.

Whenever a person is in need in the help chat, I always try to assist them by informing them about certain things on ther server and how things work.

Introduction:
Hi, my name is Jack. I'm 14 years old, not many of you may know me to my OOC name but my IC name; Zoey Lockstus. I first joined the server in June, I got introduced to the server by a lovely player named TheVingard. I instantly fell in love with the pixelated city and it's inhabitants. I applied for supervisor twice and got accepted on the second attempt, giving me that extra boost in confidence towards my role-play. Now I'm here, with a another small hope at becoming the next enforcer.

Key points:
I believe I hold many good properties to myself, such as:

Being able to control heated situations as LT.

Being able to keep the police department in good moral, punishing those who have done wrong.

Being calm when it is needed.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Indeed I am, hopping on every day to have a chat with the people online.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading this 3rd application, it means so much to me that you would read through this.

Accepted ARs:
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-against-flying-squirell.10765/
Recommendations:
https://perpheads.com/threads/pusheen-the-robocop.9259/

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. 3 weeks, nearly 4.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. No bans, last warning was over a month ago.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. I believe I do.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. Working microphone, Hyper x Cloud.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the Teamspeak Server. On everyday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Extremely good knowledge of the rules and you're really a pleasure to role play with!

Goodluck.

Reaction score
I think you should put a bit more detail into this. You have a lot which you're hiding that's not included in here :trande:

Reaction score
+Support

As I have said with Hayden's application you can also control a situation calmly as seen in your role-play as a Police Lieutenant which will be great when you have to control admin sits. You know the rules well, you are active in teamspeak and you know when to be serious and to piss about.

Reaction score
Who cares if it's "little detail", aslong as it's informative and get's the point a cross I see no point in having a lot of detail.
+Support
Great to RP with and great rule knowledge. Yeah I know that sounded very basic, but hey, all these supports are basic ( :kappa: )

Remember what Moron told you about being LT now :kappa:

Sam

Reaction score
+ Support
You have a good knowledge of the rules/laws and you are an amazing roleplayer. You are one of the few supervisors that can control the force.

Reaction score
You are very active on the server and also on the TS3 server. You know the rules very well and when you have ever been in an admin sit with me you know what you are talking about. You would be a great staff member to have on the team. +support

Reaction score
+support
Zoey/Jack/Whatever is a really friendly person and has an amazing knowledge of the rules and laws. She/he/it is a supervisor, which at least in my opinion, shows that she/he/it is able to take responsibilty over.I have roleplayed with him/her/whatever a fucking lot and his/her/whatever's roleplay is just amazing AND he/she/it follow the rules all da time.

Reaction score
+ support

Active
Friendly
Knows the rules and laws.

I think this player deserves a chance.

I do have one small downside and that is sometimes Pusheen can act a TINY bit immature.

Reaction score
+Support , Good Lt. and good knowledge of the rules. Active and very friendly, she deserves a chance at enforcer .

Kenneth + Zoey = Dead Thomas Butcher... RIP

Reaction score
You're active, Fun to play with, knows the rules very well, yes, you would be a great enforcer. Good luck with your application!

+Support

Reaction score
+Support
Pusheen is very fun to RP with and he has good knowledge of the rules and laws. I think he is great Enforcer material and should be given a chance.

- Has knowledge of rules and laws.
- Very calm.
- Fun to talk with.
- Very active. (massive nerd)

Reaction score
Support, sure I don't see why not Pusheen is a good roleplayer as a police officer and I have yet to have seen him break any rules.
Reasons already stated above by people so yeah.

7bk_how-to-draw-a-pear-tutorial-drawing.jpg
Pear says yeah

Reaction score
You are active, amazing rule knowledge and have rp with you alot lately. A great supervisor that I think are mature enough for a psition like this. Jack always keep his cool and help people. He will get a big +support from me! Xoxo

Reaction score
Better make it work this time
ceef6e4e24.png

ccc7c6e5b1.jpg

I believe that Pusheen is able to take on the role of an Enforcer. She He is active enough in-game, Teamspeak aswell in forums. Pusheen has a good level of understandings of the rules and you know to an extent where he can enforce them. You're a friendly person to roleplay with and I haven't gotten any kind of trouble with in situations, this is why I am giving you a SUPPORT on your application. Good luck!

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are currently ready to maintain this position, in order to improve for future applications we suggest you address the following:
  • Ensure that your non governmental roleplay is within the boundaries of the server rules and the image this roleplay reflects isn't negative in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.