Pusheen's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Pusheen ジ

IN-GAME NAME: Zoey Lockstus

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:48419882

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I would like to be an enforcer to ENFORCE the server rules, I find too many 'rule-breakers' when I am in certain RP sits. I feel as if it would give me more experience of being someone who enforces rules, could possibly help me out in the future I'm aiming for. I'm in love with the server also, I would class it as my 'second life' ( I have no life ) that I can turn to if the real one goes dark.
I've helped out a alot of people in the help chat, whilst also helping out a few new players IC aswell, the only dated down one I have is where I helped out : https://perpheads.com/threads/meet-marcus.9494/.
Also, I'm mostly around staff members IC so when they find a someone who breaks a rule, I'm pretty much getting that in my head on how to deal with people : @GraveDinosaur

I was told by a few people @MrAaron and @LordTyla to make an application and that I would make a decent enforcer.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, you can ask @GraveDinosaur, @arron/faith, @LordTyla and @MrAaron

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would like to say, thanks for taking the time to read my application. This is my FIRST application, as I said earlier I was told to make one! Also this application may not be strong, sorry about that. :s

Reaction score
-/+ Neutral : You are so friendly, and such a good source of help, But last time i was a mayor, I got verbally abused by swat officers, when i told them to to "Die" you came in Guns'N'Blaze it and almost entered my house without a warrant, Under law 3.2.

Reaction score
Oh damn.

Kek, let me tell you the story about Zoey...

I met her in the stairway of the regals, she looked at me very scared and i looked at her very scared. She was a sweater, i was a raider. I approached her and whispered... "Are you here for the same reason as i am?" and she responded "Yes" and ever since that we have been BEST BUDS FOREVER:::D::.D:D:D:D ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

No but 4 real. I have seen alot of potential in you, and i would love to see you as a staff member. Tho ive mostly seen your banter side, and havent been able to see much seriousRP(Mostly because we havent RP'd together much in a while ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ)

I will Neutral this, but im leaning mostly towards a +support!

Reaction score
When I seen this thread I smiled. You are a wonderful member of the community. When ever we were around with each other you insisted on coming to the sits I went with other people, when I was enforcer. You role-play an amazing officer, Honestly your mind is like a sponge when you me to teach you laws and how to effectively be a cop, you took everything In taught you as well as others people have tough you except my pro driving. If you can apply that as an enforcer, I think you can go very far.

You should apply yourself in help and ooc a lot more. This is one of the best ways to engage yourself with the community. If you help enough people, They will reach out to you and ask for help and even support you to high hells. The same goes for forums. The best way to learn the rules is have a look at ban requests. Post what you think and have a look at what the staff member put in the accepted/denied part.

The scary thing is. When you came to sits over and over, you were incredibly nice to the person I was talking to, Told people pestering me to leave whiles I tried to find a steam ID for the person in question. You even got so good with the rules, every time I told the person what rule he broke you'd ask what rule it was and from then you knew it instantly.

If I had to make a choose weather to except you right this moment It would be a big fat +Support

Reaction score
Zoey is really bad at rp, constantly breaking the rules and is exceptionally bad mannered and foul mouthed.

That's in your dreams, of course.

Zoey is a great person who really understands how to help people and is considered a great person in my per(p)spective.

The only favour I would ask is if you were to be more active in the /help chats; as I haven't seen you in them recently or commonly as hoped.

Despite these criticisms (my GCSE R.E skills are showing here) I'm going to give you a great big slobbering +Support.

Reaction score
It feels like you felt forced to post this by the way you explained it in your application. Not saying it's that way just how I feel after Reading it

Reaction score
Hi Jack you watched me today and told the guy before I did on what rules he broke because I was trying to fix him, anyhow you shown me that you have a clear understanding of the rules and that you would like to become the position the only problem is that you need to become a tad more active on TS3 server.

On the plus side its a support from me.

Reaction score
Not a girl IRL but sounds like one -Support

:kappa:

Hey Pusheen, your perfomance in the situation we had today (or yesterday, whatever, don't blame the sleepy Creepis during the night time) was great! I know you for some time now and I do have to admit that you are a great and lovely person. You play by the book and have only 2 warnings so far last time I checked which is actually pretty fine.

I am going to go ahead and slap a +Support on your application. You know how to enforce the rules to your surroundings and how to keep a nice atmosphere with your lovable laugh :kitty:

And as a side note you should most likely put in a bit more effort in your application, seems a rather small to me.

(Can't say anything about TS activity since I am a lazy man and don't often check who is online or not)

Reaction score
I have not been able to roleplay with you that much except for once but when i did it was a great time and i think you know the rules really good and i also think you can enforce them.

You have my Support.

Reaction score
You're a great member of the community that I'm sure should be given a chance as an enforcer. You're attitude towards the rules has improved significantly, and in my opinion you have the potential to enforce the rules correctly and effectively.

+support

You're really mean to me too but I guess I can forget about that ; )

Reaction score
+support
your rp is really good, speacially as cop. You are always open for a little banter and I haven't seen you breaking any rules in the last weeks. You are active in he help chat, not that active but I think its on a good standard.

Reaction score
I love Zoey, but I don't feel that she is mature enough, or at all ready for the position of enforcer.
Also, Zoey, if you are accepted, you will change, I don't want you to change...

Reaction score
The Senior Administration team does not think you are ready to take on this position please improve on these factors before applying again

• Activity in /help chat
  • Improve your rule knowledge
  • General conduct, be more mature ICly and on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.