Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Pusheen

IN-GAME NAME: Zoey Lockstus

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:48419882

England - United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I would love to become enforcer to carry out the rules on the server, it is too often that I come across rule-breakers as SGT, LT or Dispatcher whilst role-playing; it gets really annoying. I wish not to bother the moderators by making reports due to them role-playing and enjoying their sits, but I must to get a rule breaker punished. But if I became enforcer, that would not be necessary.

Whenever a person is in need in the help chat, I always try to assist them by informing them about certain things on the server and how things work.

Introduction:
Hi, my name is Jack. I'm 15 years old, not many of you may know me to my OOC name but my IC name; Zoey Lockstus. I first joined the server in June, I got introduced to the server by a lovely player named TheVingard. I instantly fell in love with the pixelated city and it's inhabitants. I applied for supervisor twice and got accepted on the second attempt, giving me that extra boost in confidence towards my role-play. Now I'm here, applying for enforcer... Again... sorry to the people that I told that I wouldn't be making one for some while.

Key points:
I believe I hold many good properties to myself, such as:

Being able to control heated situations as LT.

Being able to keep the police department in good moral, punishing those who have done wrong.

Being calm when it is needed.

Having good experience as Dispatcher

Activity:
Ever since I've joined back in June, I've been on pretty much EVERY day. Except the time I took off for a holiday.

Accepted ARs:
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-against-flying-squirell.10765/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-against-deckard-shaw.12866/

Recommendations:
https://perpheads.com/threads/pusheen-the-robocop.9259/

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I'm on every single day, up for a chat with anyone.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for taking time to read over this enforcer application.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week. 4 WEEKS
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. No recently
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. I believe so.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. - Working microphone HYPER X CLOUD.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TS server - On every day.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
Punsheen is a fantastic member of the community,i think she is ready to enforce the server rules as he has proven many times from what i have seen good luck punsheen.

Reaction score
+support
Zoey/Jack/Whatever is a really friendly person and has an amazing knowledge of the rules and laws. She/he/it is a supervisor, which at least in my opinion, shows that she/he/it is able to take responsibilty over.I have roleplayed with him/her/whatever a fucking lot and his/her/whatever's roleplay is just amazing AND he/she/it follows the rules all da time.

Reaction score
Ah, another application; interesting. After reading through the application, a few things stick out such as the quality of this application (for the most part) with a few exceptions. I feel as though you could have underlined certain aspects further such as key skills and/or qualities which will support your ability to 'enforcer' the rules such as impartiality, as-well how you have not been banned over your time in PERPHeads.

However, it's clear that Enforcer applications are not completely judged by their quality *coughs*. You (according to SourceBans) have never been banned:
9731846f7a16e54f096e2edda6c8af4b.png

You are also, a little more mature than you were since your last ban *coughs*, but overall, I do not see a reason to give you a chance.

Good-luck.

Reaction score
+Support
Same as before really, you (and Hayden) have both demonstrated you can control a situation through your role-play as a Police Lieutenant and know when to have a laugh and when to be serious, your rule and law knowledge is sufficient for the role of Enforcer.

Reaction score
As I say on most of your applications I think you are funny, nice and would be fun enforcer material and have a great knowledge of laws ... And ... Rules so verdict +Support

Reaction score
Right here's my opinion, Pusheen you're a good player and you're good at what you do best, the problem is that the staff team (administrators and the people who need to watch over you) have less time than a majority of people like us moderators do, so me and a few others can only see what you're actually like.

And if I'm honest I applied around 8 times to get my position as Enforcer and people said "yeah servers going to die", but these people simply miss judge us due to our voice and the way we act, I'm not perfect I have 13 warnings and 5 bans I have nothing to hide since its the truth and why would I hide it?

Anyhow I think you would fit perfectly in the staff team because after all people can make miss judgements and that leads to people feeling down when they get denied because we put all that effort in for nothing right?

So this is what I'm trying to aim at, I got denied around 8 times before I got my rank - prior to this I was insulted many times I will never get and I got called a minge; look at this for instance its completely the opposite now?
7eb2af773b.png

5bb81a9407f04a8771ffa8e34b85956e.png

2b732f810651e1fd3be2e043e449237d.png

7343f09879e073a4c0f1a44de1ab9f5d.png

So I hope you realise what I'm trying to aim for is that you would fit in the Enforcer position its just others have different opinions on different individuals, wishing you the best of luck I hope you get what you deserve!

M

Reaction score
I hate to imagine you in this position - it's fucking weird. But that doesn't matter, because you are an excellent player, an experienced supervisor and a good advocate of the rules. You should be given a chance on the team like any other candidate with those qualities, and as @MrAaron who was - let's face it - in a much more difficult situation than some perceive you to be in, excelled with that chance, I see no reason for you not to.

Reaction score
Even though I'm always called a spacky speed enforcer ( :( ) I believe that Pooshine would be a great addition to the staff team as I see his knowledge of the rules are in great depth and understanding.

¶Support

User0

Last time we role-played as cops he was very intense with enforcing laws. Which is a good thing enforcing laws will help him enforce rules more. I think he would make an excellent staff member because he is friendly and can have an extensive knowledge of the rules and laws.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448793618,1448057777][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg
Also, would like to add another situation where he was a glamorous lieutenant where she took situations into looc when needed to be. (Sweater wouldn't get into the cruiser) A recent event happened where we were criminals and, of course, we got caught, but she was so deceptive about the laws that her sentence was lowered. Another situation is where I witnessed a government break a few laws he stepped in and followed the car instead of going elsewhere. The cool part about that is that he actually said the road crew ran the red light before I even said follow him. So obviously he knows the rules on the top of his head.

Reaction score
Right, grab your pet lizards (@Murtsley) because this shit is serious.

I still hold onto my Support for Pusheen. I don't see why you wouldn't get a chance to enforce the rules as an Enforcer on the server as I do know and believe that you are capable of doing so. Responding to some reports of yours I have noticed that you fit very well into this position and keep up a good activity recently and handle the situations very well. If @MrAaron can do it then so can @Pusheen :kappa::kappa:

Good luck ;)

Reaction score
Support, sure I don't see why not Pusheen is a good roleplayer as a police officer and I have yet to have seen it break any rules.
Reasons already stated above by people so yeah.

7bk_how-to-draw-a-pear-tutorial-drawing.jpg
Pear says yeah
(Yes I have copy and pasted because I am lazy mmkay)

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are currently ready for this position,
in order to improve for future applications we suggest you work on the following:

- Display authority during diciplinary situations.
- Persist to show the staff team that you understand the server rules

Status
Not open for further replies.