Racxes' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Steam name: Racxes

In-game name: Wesley Coleman

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:29644937

Why do you want to be an enforcer: Back when I joined the community back in 2015, I was the usually player that didn't know what to do, but that, of course, hasn't stopped any of us. From day 1 I have always had admired the staff team, how they were handling everything so well and keeping track on everything in a serious role play server. I, of course, didn't think I was fit for anything at the start, so I bought my mini and did my best to get some income. But I quickly fell in love with the police force and applied to be a senior officer and passed. Throughout my career within the PLPD, I have achieved the rank of sergeant and now is a proud member of Internal Affairs.
But anyway the real reason I wanna be part of the staff team is so I can help out the community and give back for all the enjoyable moments I have had. I also have an urge to help out people and help them with every problem they may encounter, so I can make it more enjoyable for everybody.

Key qualities: I, of course, have some key qualities, I am cool headed in stressed situations, I can understand both players perspective of the situation, I'm calm, I can be a funny guy and also a serious one, I'm mature.

Are you active on the Teamspeak: Yes, I'm currently on the Teamspeak nearly every day.

Do you have anything else to say: I know I don't have the cleanest record, but I have tried my hardest to make sure I don't do any of these mistakes ever again.
And of course thanks for reading :)
Warnings / Bans
warnings.png

Bans.png

Accepted AR's
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-max-arnolds.24204/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-lagatox-kickback-com.23058/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-frankie-davidson.22987/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-lychee.21293/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-zunfix.21309/

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
I will keep supporting you. You know the rules, and seem as if you can take on the role. You are a great person in game and I can see you taking on the position of Enforcer. I wish you the best of luck throughout your application process. I sure do hope you get enforcer. I also believe you are at the time, in which you can fully enforce the rules as well.

Reaction score
I Support you Wesley, you are my server boyfriend and I love you! But seriously Wesley does a great job for the community in terms of showing us all what role play really is about, I love his commitment to the server, I always see him engaging in Role Play situations and helping new comers out, I seriously can't think of many more candidates for Enforcer that may have or may not have already applied, he would be a great addition to the staff team! +Support

Ps. Wesley doesn't beat me, I promise, I just fell down the stairs in self defense!

Reaction score
Pending - The senior administration team think you do have potential, we will be watching to closely in-game to make sure you posses the qualities needed to become a staff member

Reaction score
Absolutely wonderful user, has demonstrated perfection and excellence within the Police Department and has proven on multiple occasions that they are a competent and experienced member of the community. Wesley has always conducted himself professionally and is a friendly, productive, and constructive member and has demonstrated to myself that he is fully capable of being an Enforcer and is a highly valuable candidate. Good luck :)!

Reaction score
Wesley is pretty active, and yeah he knows the rules as well, i think he is a pretty cool guy so +support

Reaction score
I have been patroling with Wesley today and has been found with great knowlege of lawns and rules. Hes active and supportive. He deffinetly deserves a place in the Administration Team.

Deleted member 4084

Okay, so I haven't put any 'feedback' onto people's applications in a long time and I hardly do it. But this, this deserves one.
Back to my old images :)

XkREhx1.png

• Polite
  • Understands the rules extremely well
  • Understands the laws extremely well
  • Is reasonable and very fair
  • Outlines good points
  • Helps people out; showing new people the 'ropes' and what to do and what not to do
  • Extremely nice person
  • Friendly
  • Can get along with easily
  • Understands you, lets you talk and gives great feedback
The list goes on. These are just main ones I outlined.
44RjwJ4.png

• Yes, the application is short but you can't put quantity into quality. It could've done with a 'tad' bit more work but Wesley shows all signs to becoming a great enforcer. This point, however, does not affect my verdict
wZACTlk.png

Pretty obvious I'm going to support Wesley on this. He's a great candidate for Enforcer. And I really hope he does become an enforcer!

Reaction score
Wesley is extremely helpful and such a nice guy, also very approachable in my opinion, personally I see no reason at all why Wesley couldn't fulfill this role, this is of course a +support.

Reaction score
You couldn't find a better applicant in my opinion.

Wesley is not only incredibly active, hence the reason why he has no friends :booty:, but he knows the rules and laws very well. He's an outstanding Sergeant in the PD, and his rp is top fucking notch.

I don't normally do supports on applications, last one I did was a meme post and I got warned for it, but racxes would make an outstanding enforcer, and an equally superb moderator.

+Support

Reaction score
i know you for long time , Friendly and polite
Active and knowledge of rules
+support

Reaction score
Racxes/Wesley is aware of how RP should go and how to help people that aren't that strong with it yet.

In may experience he's a really friendly player, that is most definitely aware of the rules and how to follow them.
He's a calm player that knows what he's doing as well.

Racxes/Wesley helps out in /help when ever he can and by that he's showing that he's actually helpful in the community and a trusted member of the community. There for I believe that Racxes/Wesley should definitely get it.

Further more, Racxes/Wesley is a really active member in game, but also on the forums & TS.

+Support

Reaction score
My opinion might be slightly outdated, however, I can confidently say, that Racxes is a great candidate for Enforcer. He has great knowledge of the rules and laws and is capable of being very professional at all times. Not only that, he is a really friendly person and just a great guy to be around.

I wish you the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.