Raiding as cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i don't think its a specific rule but falls under a few.but cops the now need lots of evidence like they can see the drugs etc. but i think it should be if we get enough personal statements from people saying its true, i think we should be allowed to as we currently have to detective role to help with this situation of raid people. Also cops raid sometimes under the basis of mouth to mouth and not alot of evidence but it does pay off. so this is a small suggest to what you think.

Reaction score
Yeah, there should be a rule that they need a hard evidence to raid. Also if people report that 'there is meth', they should have evidence as well.

Reaction score
I don't get how anyone thinks there is nothing against searching without evidence. Refer to https://perpheads.com/pages/Law/#LawAreasIndex11-2

In essence this simply states that there must be some factual basis for obtaining a warrant on an owned property. The belief part at the start of it applies to witnessing first hand a suspect run into a property or hearing a gunshot inside, not receiving a third hand account by word of mouth with no photographic evidence.

Also it should be fairly obvious that anyone breaking the law to an extreme degree should be reported. This includes police, mayors, lieutenants, etc... who break the law as they have a specific rule stating they must obey it. So clearly violating law 11.2 is a breach of that.

Even if you think you understand the rules and laws well, I would recommend to anyone to sit down and read them all thoroughly. If questions remain, ask senior administration for clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.