Rainbow 6 Quarantine

Reaction score
Recently Ubisoft Announced A New Rainbow 6 Game!
RAINBOW 6: Quarantine

It's a 3 Player Co-Op Game which is Meant to come out sometime In 2020!
In the teaser I will Supply HERE You can See a man In a corner with some sort of Substance on his wrist that is being Injected into him, We assume this is the "Virus" or whatever it is and he starts to go into "stasis" as ELA Says!

Vigil And Ela are both seen in the teaser at the end, After an Interview with Ubisoft they replied with this VIDEO. It seems that we are looking at another Outbreak! But a whole new game Instead of a month or so of shooting Infected people.

The game will be coming to PS4, PC And XBOX One around 2020 and I am hyped for it.

What are you guys thinking, Do you think quarantine will be some sort of outbreak V2 Or A Whole different game?

Do you also think that they may make some sort of Multiplayer like a 5V5 Survivours Vs Zombies (Or whatever the enemies are)? Would be a cool addition to it.

Reaction score
Based off what I've read online, Rainbox 6 Quarantine is a spin-off of Rainbow 6 Seige that completely focuses on that Outbreak mode, which lots of players have been wanting to return, so they're probably gonna enhance what worked with outbreak and throw some new mechanics being as they have much more freedom and less limitations by making it a completely separate game.

Reaction score
It's not new. It's the return of the Outbreak Event last year, just as a permanent mode.

Reaction score
Didn't play Siege when outbreak was on nor have I seen much of it, but I don't know how they could make a zombie-related game/mode interesting in 2019

Reaction score
What are you guys thinking, Do you think quarantine will be some sort of outbreak V2 Or A Whole different game?
From reading desc on the youtube vid it says 'Just revealed, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Quarantine is a brand-new 3-player tactical co-op FPS' The fact it says brand new 3 player FPS tells me its gonna be a new game. The fact that they are creating a whole new game and selling it will make me not want to buy it as I played it for free last year. Just seems like a money grab really and tbh when they bought out the event last year it wasn't really even that good.