Map Suggestion Re-implement the farm hut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Bring back the small hut next to the farm that was deleted in V3 or so.

Full description of the idea: ^

Why should it be added?: The hut was mostly removed to free up brush faces when the map was hitting its limits back then (rip Admin room). Now that we no longer have this constraint it would be nice to have this small building back, it was mostly used to hide just about anything.

Pros: More opportunities and another area to hide objects...or people...or yourself.

Cons: None, it was a nice little addition to the farm.

*Other additions: Implement a back door/2nd entrance. Make it darker inside (remove the light).

gOLTKAv.jpeg

bxVOLNA.jpeg

Edit: Re-uploaded pics.

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes this would be great but its basically a box that once someone pulls out a automatic weapon it may as well be ur casket

Reaction score
yes this would be great but its basically a box that once someone pulls out a automatic weapon it may as well be ur casket
Its the property owners choice how defenceless they want to be. There was some pretty nice rp with this shed I remember someone setup a gun store there once get it readded

Reaction score
I think this shed was amazing for RP, me and Tom Hill once has the sheriffs office there when the revolvers came out and we hosted duels for people with revolvers. It was lovely and people actually respected the roleplay. I think that this should be readded of possible since it's actually useful for the RP.

Reaction score
would there be 2 storage places on farm 1 inside the hut or nah

Reaction score
Its the property owners choice how defenceless they want to be. There was some pretty nice rp with this shed I remember someone setup a gun store there once get it readded
i remember being in a fighting ring in that shed.. was fun af

Reaction score
The hut was mostly removed to free up brush faces when the map was hitting its limits back then
Unfortunately, v5 hit other limits that are just as annoying. Would need to remove specific stuff from other places to have new things added (or in this case, older things).
Would be cool to have though.

Reaction score
It's back

YX2F7a5bvTp40PcU.jpg

But it's empty inside
and has bad lighting cause its now a prop
but it has a breakable window!

Status
Not open for further replies.