Real Break no reply plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
CBA atm fucking people triggering me and to much cancer, going off for a few days, sort cancer and aids out please,bye bye for a week or 2 days donno.

Last edited:
Reaction score
sorry but like the bad boy I am I had to reply just because you said no reply. bye

Reaction score
GO AWAYYYYYYYY

I was 12 years old once I know the phase you're going through youngster, don't tell me to go away!

CrisisHotlineLogo.jpg

Reaction score
Your leaving just after people were planning to make an AR on you for theft as a medic. Fishy
yea you and 1 i was planning earlier and 2 be greatful i get your money back with 2.5k more most people wouldnt so yea if the police wanted me they would of got me on the spot
[DOUBLEPOST=1516473532,1516472373][/DOUBLEPOST]
yea you and 1 i was planning earlier and 2 be greatful i get your money back with 2.5k more most people wouldnt so yea if the police wanted me they would of got me on the spot
well just do it other phone instead of droping in a sawm of people

Reaction score
No idea what grade you in but they speak better english in 2nd..

Reaction score
This post made 0 fucking sence its like u put a bunch of words togher with aids cancer , later.

Reaction score
This post made 0 fucking sence its like u put a bunch of words togher with aids cancer , later.
Excuse me sir? I would like to have you know that this post made so much sense that even I understood what he meant, probably your skills when it comes to the english language thats lacking.

i can't explain to you how much I am going to miss you!

Reaction score
Excuse me sir? I would like to have you know that this post made so much sense that even I understood what he meant, probably your skills when it comes to the english language thats lacking.

i can't explain to you how much I am going to miss you!
preach it brother

Reaction score
Reaction score
engwish fix
A atm fucking people triggering me and to much cancer, going for a few days, sort cancer and aids :p bye bye for a week or so peace
You're on the same level as a fucking Syrian refugee, let me fix it for you.

Cannot be arsed to play, too many fucking people triggering me and there's too much cancer. I'm going for a few days, sort out the cancer and aids :p(the fuck are you using this smiley for) Bye for a week, peace.
What did he mean by this?
No idea, it seems we need to post this thread on some minecraft forum since none of us have the physical and mental age like this superhuman child.
view

Reaction score
that he cba atm fucking triggering and cancer for a few days sort cancer and aids

absolutely stupid reply, especially when you get mad when someone points out that you have a lisp.

I think you and OP would make good friends.

do u need help shining ur armor mr white knight

JRW

Reaction score
"no replys plz" so instead of just fucking off, you publicly announce this on a forum with hundreds of people on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.