Server Suggestion realistic car speed upgrades

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: realistic car speed upgrades
Suggestion Description: currently you can only upgrade a car twice, and they go stupid speeds if its a low tier car, however I for one love the mitsubishi evo which in real life is an INSANE car, so what can we do?

Make it so you can upgrade any low teir car twice then add another 2 more tuning options for $1million this way its if you actually enjoy the car and want to use it as a GOOD car, however i think this should be available to mid tier cars and just give them a realistic speed with these extra upgrades, for example after mitsubishi evo lancer gets 2 million tunage it can go 100mph

Why should this be added?:
- Because right now you have cars you love in real life and would love to play with them in game but they're so unrealistically shit its stupid, and for the price of 1 million not everyone is going to have a super tuned cars like these just people who want to invest their money into something other than a supercar that sounds like a f1 racer  

What negatives could this have?:
- literally none 

special note, IF this is going to get denied please add an explanation why and not just DENIED with something the community really want you matrix puppets

Last edited:
Reaction score
People want more money sinks. Making cheaper cars faster would be a great money sink, being able to flex on lamborghinis and bugattis in your beater civic upgraded 4 times would be awesome.

Reaction score
People want more money sinks. Making cheaper cars faster would be a great money sink, being able to flex on lamborghinis and bugattis in your beater civic upgraded 4 times would be awesome.
exactly my point, furthermore like i want a fast car that sounds fast as in like muscly not like an electric super car its so annoying

however not faster than bugattis and so on because its unrealistic just goes up to a realistic speed like 100mph and a bit over, but yes i get what you're saying

Reaction score
Multiple people including myself suggested this with some getting good feedback yet still the suggestions are denied.

I like this idea though it seems like it’s a duplicate and it’ll probably just end up getting denied like the rest.

Just to reference a few of the several similar or nearly identical past suggested then denied ideas:

Reaction score
It's a thing, I'd really like to see happen, as this would open up the possibility to actually own a car you like and it being useful.

The downside being that low-end cars got more trunk space, but go faster. So people could just upgrade vans to go around 80MPH and have insane amounts of storage.

Reaction score
It does sometimes baffle me that an RS6 is one of the slowest cars in the game. Hot hatches need more attention, it’s all about super cars at the moment which are ugly. Let me spend the same money on a BMW m4 in upgrades as I would spend on a zonda.

Reaction score
for example after mitsubishi evo lancer gets 2 million tunage it can go 100mph
After 4 upgrades and the cost of the car equating to 2.7 million spent, it should now meet the speed of my Shelby 1000, which sits at 2 million on the dot?

I feel like some cars could benefit from more speed in their upgrade process sure at the expense of more cost but having this accessible by all vehicles is kinda silly.

Some cars are just meant to be slower and not gain capability to outspeed a Lamborghini. Cars are all balanced in ways that suit purpose, giving cars designed for more economy and versatility over supercars the ability to out-speed supercars would just force said supercars into obsolescence. An Evo is already a great handling and speedy car, especially when double upgraded.

Reaction score
After 4 upgrades and the cost of the car equating to 2.7 million spent, it should now meet the speed of my Shelby 1000, which sits at 2 million on the dot?

If someone is willing to spend the large amount of money to increase their car's speed to that point, yes.

I for one welcome a perp where bazaar parking lot doesn't look like a MrBeast video with mostly supercars.

Reaction score
Multiple people including myself suggested this with some getting good feedback yet still the suggestions are denied.

I like this idea though it seems like it’s a duplicate and it’ll probably just end up getting denied like the rest.

Just to reference a few of the several similar or nearly identical past suggested then denied ideas:

The development time is also huge…

It’s not as easy as just increasing the top speed and done. When the speed is increased all the other variables change and will need tweaking to ensure it’s not complete ass.

This means for every single upgrade they need to fully test it and micro edit handling code which is a HUGE job.

However, I absolutely love this idea and hope that once v6 comes out, the attention is focussed on cars!

Reaction score

I feel like some cars could benefit from more speed in their upgrade process sure at the expense of more cost but having this accessible by all vehicles is kinda silly.

Some cars are just meant to be slower and not gain capability to outspeed a Lamborghini. Cars are all balanced in ways that suit purpose, giving cars designed for more economy and versatility over supercars the ability to out-speed supercars would just force said supercars into obsolescence. An Evo is already a great handling and speedy car, especially when double upgraded.
you haven't understood the speeds would be negotiated by what im guessing the devs will decide, just more realistic and not on every car

Reaction score
remove golf gti aswell , its like a vaxhaul corsa at this point ....
But yeah i fully agree, you should buy a car you like and not be kneecaped to drive 70mph

Reaction score
The development time is also huge…

It’s not as easy as just increasing the top speed and done. When the speed is increased all the other variables change and will need tweaking to ensure it’s not complete ass.

This means for every single upgrade they need to fully test it and micro edit handling code which is a HUGE job.

However, I absolutely love this idea and hope that once v6 comes out, the attention is focussed on cars!
I agree

Reaction score
which cars would you want to see have this?
Ik ur asking him but I have to say the Dodge Challenger, Mitsubishi Lancer, MAZDA RX-7 and RX-8 and Nissan GTRs are overshadowed by the hyper cars even though they’re such aesthetically pleasing cars that I often saw or felt like have so much potential to be more if they can be tuned up via this feature.

There’s probably more / other cars in C to A tier that can be selected based on popularity to be first in line for this feature so it isn’t as big of a burden on the development team but rather a feature that can gradually be worked on then rolled out dependent on what car types would benefit from this the most.

Hopefully this tier list I made can be useful:

Reaction score
Ik ur asking him but I have to say the Dodge Challenger, Mitsubishi Lancer, MAZDA RX-7 and RX-8 and Nissan GTRs are overshadowed by the hyper cars even though they’re such aesthetically pleasing cars that I often saw or felt like have so much potential to be more if they can be tuned up via this feature.

There’s probably more / other cars in C to A tier that can be selected based on popularity to be first in line for this feature so it isn’t as big of a burden on the development team but rather a feature that can gradually be worked on then rolled out dependent on what car types would benefit from this the most.

Hopefully this tier list I made can be useful:
this is probably a perfect list of what NEED this