Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bolli Blair, please tell us the full story. Release the recent PH Coup d'etat enquires.
Personally, I don't think that Standish or Chrissy should had been banned from what I've heard from their sides. I'd like to hear more about it to get a better understanding. As far as I know, Chrissy and Standish weren't directly involved with what Murtsley did and was more directed towards Matthias.

Deleted member 1235

In light of recent events allow me to direct the following

Remember children, fallout kills.

Reaction score
I have a lot of well deserved and justified respect for the staff involved in this situation. Matstar handled the entirety of the past few days with excellence and maturity. While I feel poorly that many well-respected community members were banned, I feel that we have finally taken a step in the right direction.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
//Phone

No need to be disrespectful to them. No matter what they did. Clearly we are not being told everything that's happend. Questions still unanswered. But i can guarantee you that Chrissy and Murtsley would not have acted the way they did over nothing. #BolliBlair

Kay

Reaction score
Come back onto my computer for one day. Go On the forums , all of this has happened xD
Who were the people who got banned and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.