Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
logo.png

As you are all aware, many notable members of the community have been banned. These bans have been issued because they have acted in a severely disrespectful and hateful manner towards a member of the moderation team.

As a result of these actions a one day ban was issued. In response to these events Murtsley decided to abruptly resign from his position on the staff team reasoning that he found these bans to have been dealt in an unprofessional manner. He later encouraged and participated in further disrespectful behavior towards the moderator. He went as far as to deny a valid Action Request against one of the disrespectful community members following his resignation.

This led to Mursley receiving a ban from the community for abusing the powers of the moderator rank after issuing his resignation as well as participating in the disrespectful behavior. Behavior such as this will not be tolerated..

Following this, several community members decided to form a group trying to cause problems within the community. This resulted in further disrespectful behavior and even attempted blackmail against moderators in an effort to get them to join their cause.

The senior administration and the owners will not tolerate such behaviour from anyone, regardless of what rank or position they held. Anyone who actively participated in this group has been banned from the community and will remain banned until further notice.

Reaction score
Very disappointed in the lack of maturity of those parties involved. Such a stupid thing to throw your whole reputation away for. It is truly a sad day.

Reaction score
You show them Bolli.
But on a serious note, what the hell is going on? In the past year there have been some incidents and situations that shouldn't even happen, when did everyone become so childish and forget that this community is a game, and most people here don't even know each other?

Reaction score
I just dunno what to say which is why I just posted this useless sentence explaining how I cannot explain while explaining why.

Anyone who turns their back on the community just because some of his friends were getting banned deserves no place in the community. People get banned if you want them to stop tell them to try reading the rules better or help them avoid breaking them.

My saying is that understanding the rules is better than knowing them.

Reaction score
I'm very disappointed in the players involved in this situation. I think that this was a very stupid thing to do on there part they sadly frew away there reputations and a great server community. I'm disapointed in Murtsley mostly as he was trusted with powers that very few people can achive. However I do hope that the moderator who was harrased by these players is okay.

Reaction score
EDIT***
My first post went wrong, sorry. I didnt reply in a human and mature way.

Wot i wanted to say is that its good these individuals got banned bc they were preety much asking for it. Good that it stopped and I feel sorry for the victims of this BS.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Disappointing to say the least. Hopefully this clarity will allow the community to return to our usual PERPHeads ways.

Reaction score
Nothing excuses this kind of behaviour.
They got what they deserved. Abusing and blackmailing. Damn they have really sunk deep. In the end it all ended up good though. A Few bad members got filtered off.

And no I'm not saying they were bad members from the start but this kind of behaviour makes them a shitstain on this community.
I'm glad nearly all of the staff team didn't follow these guys and I'm really glad for the fast response of this situation.

Reaction score
Today and yesterday have been a crazy time. Shame that now it has given more members of the community no reason to play anymore because their close friends have gone. Well its your decision.

Reaction score
I can't even say anything.... These members were very valued, I never even thought they could cause something like this... Anyways, so much over a day ban.... Now we've lost many members..

Reaction score
I guess @Jordan 's camping trip and the revolutions against Bolli got exchanged for Moron something,

Anyways, sad to see this happen when it could've been resolved in an easier way as just going through the bans with senior administration, but then again there shall be no excuses as R4ndom Said about This, its all Done by them and its what they wanted to do.

then again lets just forget about This and live life on perp again

Reaction score
Well it's nice to know why, at any rate. Considering I wasn't there to see exactly what happened I won't make any assumptions on whether they deserved it or not. But I'm honestly sad to see Chrissy go, he was always really nice IMO, and I hope the PLPD finds a worthy replacement.

*cough* @LordTyla

Reaction score
Its a shame we can't hear both sides of the story since they are all banned and won't be able to reply to this ;/

I do know that it will feel very empty without these core members on the community.

Reaction score
Warned for 1.3 Slander
Tbh, they deserve the bans they've received. People like Chrissy have been in the community long enough to know what TO do and what NOT to do, it's his own fault for not taking that into consideration.
Honestly, I'm not sad to see them go. They were stupid, and got banned for it. They deserve it. Props to @Mathias for not being bias enough to let it slide, because we all know some admins are.

EDIT: As lizard is rip in perm'd, does that mean you're removing the :murtsley: emoji?

Last edited:
Reaction score
OLXX4k0.png

A new rebellion squad/group is forming and I can tell who the leader will be.

Trust me, he is acting all nice now and when no one expects it he will put this ddos machine on the server and it's all over.

Reaction score
Before I say anything I would like to state I DO NOT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY.

Now, I asked Standish why he got banned and he said he doesn't even know. Then I decided to ask some staff members and they said "It's classified information, but he was part of it". I decided to ask him again if he has done anything wrong, but he said no and I'm pretty sure that if he did do something wrong he would have no problem telling me. So I would like it if we didn't keep this information "Classified" as we want to know what happened and there's no reason to keep it classified is there? We or I want to know why my friends got banned at least because right now it doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.