Server Suggestion Reduce max cop slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Reduce max cop slots
Suggestion Description: Reduce the maximum cop slots (and scale) to 18 rather than 25

Why should this be added?:
- When the server is full and there are 20+ cops on, it doesnt matter how many people you are raiding with, crime is just impossible.

- Especially with the amount of TFU reaching nearly 100 now, there is consistently 3-6 TFU on duty at all times which is more than enough for a somewhat balanced shootout where it is still fun for both sides without the horde of pistol cops to accompany them.

- I'd also argue that 6-7 TFU on duty at once is too much, given the recent flashbang buff which makes them even more of a threat than their 200HP, AWP, ACOGs and TFU Van.

- More balanced shootouts, not just cod zombies simulator and cops will have to use a bit more of their brain during shootouts rather than just sprinting at the enemy in a horde and hoping their shots connect (which always works).

- Possible FPS improvement from less lights around the map and a shitfest worth of cop cars outside a raid all with lights on?

What negatives could this have?:
- People might not be able to get on duty as often as they'd like however this would encourage more RP elsewhere or force players to make money in an alternative/risky way or form new organizations on the server for some more civilian RP.

Useful Images:
eupnLTOGd8YHJZKR.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay so here’s the thing when people bring up the fact 16:9 can take on the PD, the org was made to fight the PD and nothing else,
This is just not true though, otherwise you wouldn't be raiding others lol

That being said, in relation to the topic at hand. I think the fact that only a select few individuals or an org can successfully counter PLPD is okay, but it shouldn't be a 50/50 toss-up for the average players/orgs otherwise the PLPD as a government body would be a joke, and playing criminal would not have the risk factor that it's supposed to have (for potentially higher yield).

I think a more important area to look at is the gameplay of other jobs and how to encourage people to play those, for the last week, it's been a struggle having a firefighter on duty or sometimes the city is running without any active paramedics.

Reaction score
This is just not true though, otherwise you wouldn't be raiding others lol
Yes, I'm going to stop raiding and stop doing the stuff I enjoy doing because of the PLPD, when I raid it tends to be in a group of 3-4. the only reason I'd raid in large numbers is if there is an entire army on PD

Reaction score
Yes, I'm going to stop raiding and stop doing the stuff I enjoy doing because of the PLPD, when I raid it tends to be in a group of 3-4. the only reason I'd raid in large numbers is if there is an entire army on PD
This is a bit of an exaggerated response. My point was that your org doesn't 'just fight the PD' as stated by your post. The fact of the matter is, that you do have a strong ORG that does regularly counter PLPD, but it's pretty much the only org that actively does so and is successful more times than it's not - but that's not necessarily an issue. So it shouldn't really be used as a metric for whether PLPD is strong or not (pretty much agreed with what u said).

do what u want and play how u want, it's none of my business lol

Reaction score

No new reasons have been provided.

It is not supposed to be fair or balanced for criminals raiding. You should be losing the majority of the time.

Playing cop at the moment is bad enough when the server is full without reducing the numbers available.

Status
Not open for further replies.