Refund Request Dominic Johnsen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello.

I dont know which other topic i should post this on so i do it on this one.
Basicly my friend dared me to a race with his stolen car, then suddenly my screen freezes up and all my stuff is gone now.
I basicly lost about 150-200k most likely... sako's sig's ak-47's deagles and lots of other stuff... market tables .... Please help.

Evidence: https://www.dropbox.com/s/inrracnw43zh8t7/perpheads_demo_2014-4-27 21-22-55.dem

Please, all the response and contacts of owners and staff member will be appriciated.

Reaction score
Unnecessary due recently recrieved information from blackdown.[this post not the refund request]

Reaction score
Shortyzz, calm down. Either contact an Owner via Steam or find one on the server. HOWEVER! Only Fredy and Stephen have access to the data-base, meaning they're the only ones who can get your stuff back. (Pretty sure Stephen does, but I know Fredy does for sure.) They both don't check the forums and don't play on the server that much so I doubt you will reach them here. I suggest adding them on Steam and waiting for a response.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Shortyzz, calm down. Either contact an Owner via Steam or find one on the server. HOWEVER! Only Fredy and Stephen have access to the data-base, meaning they're the only ones who can get your stuff back. (Pretty sure Stephen does, but I know Fredy does for sure.) They both don't check the forums and don't play on the server that much so I doubt you will reach them here. I suggest adding them on Steam and waiting for a response.
Will do, sorry blackdown for the big white text but the only reason i did it is because i have yet to recrieve a response on the post that was posted about a week ago so thats why, but yes thank you for the information that they don't really check these forum sections =) I will contact them if possible.

Reaction score
​I find Fredy and Puffs on the forums on quite a lot; you should get a response soon. Anyway, good luck!

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Just to clarify, not that it matters, but this was posted two days ago. Maybe close to three, but that's not really the point. All I'm saying is that you should calm down and wait as you will be refunded and there is no loss in this story. It will just take some time but we can be patient. Good luck ;)!

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
https://perpheads.com/forum/server/server-bans/ban-requests/29689-ban-request-refund-request
Here you go blackdown

Reaction score
Bolli said:
You need to post the demo before this one if you want a refund on all of your items
Hello, since i was so ''smart'' to delete all the demo's i lost the demo before this one, however my friend was with me the whole time and he parked next to my store giving all the evidence needed, when he comes back online i ask him for his demo since he was with me that day pretty much 24/7 and give you the proof that is needed.

Reaction score
Refund request denied.

Although both of the demo prove that you did crash and that you had items down. It is still uncertain what items you had placed down and lost. (Although I think you at least lost 10k worth of items.)(You could talk to Bolli about that) But I don't think the items were worth 200k..

The only way to get around this would be for Fredy to check his logs. (As this happened a month ago and Fredy being Fredy I doubt he will check the logs for this.
So I have no option to deny this request. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.