Regarding 1.2 (Discrimination)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@LukeJLFC Wasnt crying I was putting my point across in the debate we're having which you seem to be taking a very childish and pathetic approach in. If you want something changed or you disagree with things that people are saying, have a discussion and try to understand instead of slandering and giving pathetic responses to.

Reaction score
@Dom_ Don't talk to me about childish and pathetic, when you are disagreeing with a rule that prevents you from calling people the N-word.

If you actually read through some of the other comments on here you will see that Benji has had people call him "R*****" or call his actions "r*******" when he has autism which he takes offence to.

Reaction score
I can see where you are coming from but come on, please lets not take things out of proportion. Perp is literally a server where people get murdered and sell drugs. Its dumb that you can murder each other but not say mean things to each other

Reaction score
@JBirksy Zayne being bullied for 6 years and not being able to use his IRL name in fear of being discriminated against, isnt light hearted banter...

Reaction score
@celaion "does this mean that black people should be able to say the n word? no it doesn't. Race doesnt give you permission to be racist"

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reaction score
I can understand why this is some what being added due to people targeting the new streamers that have started playing. Surly removing this from the server complacently is going to cause more hassle than its worth. People have been using the "n word" within the server for years. from this rule you can no longer call or use the following words;
"cripple"
"faggot"
"your fat"
"your skinny"
"you retarded"
So on so on. This is such a wide range of things this rule can state isnt allowed anymore. For a server that is meant to be "gangsters" vs "police". And as for police chases or even car chases there has been multiple times when people just say "are you retarded" simple things like this should be fine in my opinion as someone like @Dom_ said at the end of the day this is the internet and people have the notice that. Even more so with the age average of PERP, I have only met a handful of people who are young and don't use these words and phrases themself. If anything warn/tell people who are doing it to the servers to stop. give the streamer some sort of "tag" in game so people can notice (if your scared of stream snipers then that can still happen since the stream is advertised.
Thats my 2 pence put into this topic and not like anyone cares but enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.