Regarding 1.2 (Discrimination)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's actually disgusting to see when people use the N-word and well any other racial slur directed towards anyone "in chracter" even tho they are clearly speaking to you in OOC, but they say "oh but but its in character im RoLEPlaYinG!!!"

It's like a loophole where they're allowed to be racist in character so they use that to actually offend people, it's really cringe these people can be up to 17+ years old but have the maturity of 13 year olds who've just discovered the word like haha n word lol hitler haha jews gas lol im so edgy haha 'dark humour'

Reaction score
If at any point you are feeling harassed, I welcome reports from these users and will talk to the users in question. Granted, they could say "It's in character" but now they do not have a choice. Please do make a report if this continues!

Reaction score
Honestly it's sad that it has come to this, You can't really roleplay stuff like "eyo whats up my n**** - the not hard N word" with your friends because some people decide to say the Hard N word to actually hurt other people. But I think we can all get by with not saying these types of racial slurs in RP.
The main thing that would be good if it were to be handled a bit better, is toxicity...
It is so COMMON on the server and it's really annoying and over all bad behaviour from multiple players that I will not say their names. This drives new players away from the community. There has been countless times where cops go raid for example and the defenders inside show the horrible toxic behaviour.

Reaction score
This is the dumbest thing ever. This is a roleplay game, not real life. I can understand that saying n-word in real life is harmfull and should not be tolerated at any time, but bro its a roleplay game :facepalm:. The whole point of perp is to play a character. I roleplay as a white supremicist and trump supporter not because i actually agree with that movement, but because i find it funny to ACT like i do. So what you get called the n-word? Its not YOU who is getting insulted, its your character. If the idea behind this is to get PERP to be politically correct then also remove guns/drugs/kidnapping etc. Those things are also not very christian:smug:

I would really like to know what some black people think about this rule and if it really harms them. If so i would love to talk about it with you.

Reaction score
We already had a rule for that though, this is not the reason the rule was changed to what it is today. This was already included within the rules to make sure this doesn't happen to people who stream

Reaction score
@Josef Yes i can see this is not acceptable. But this has nothing to do with roleplay. Its OOC mocking and it already is not allowed to use racial slurs in OOC, or even use voice chat for OOC reasons without everyone knowing about it

Reaction score
Being called an old geezer is a big no-no? Eh?
I'm not saying that this isn't a good thing for perp but a guideline of what staff see as "discrimination" would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.