• Remington 870

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Benelli M3 Super 90

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Shotguns are poo

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So I keep getting all this talk that the Remington got "buffed" "improved" or simply better. I see Andii and Garo racking up da kills with the gun yet as @loejersen stated on that raid... cannot use 4 shit.
So to end my curiosity which is simply the better shotgun to use?

ThomasGeorge

I prefer the Remington because it looks cool and I think it's cheaper to buy usually.

Reaction score
The Remington is strong af and I like it more then the Benelli. Iam not sure if it got "buffed".

Reaction score
I'm honestly not quite sure. I haven't used a Remington since it got buffed and I don't know exactly what they've changed. I'll post my opinion after I've tried them both out a bit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Benelli is life however anyone who says they suck are probably trying to shoot someone from a mile away for their quick scope montage or something dumb like that.

Reaction score
So I had the Remington for a spin. It's much, much better now. Remington4lyf

Reaction score
The benelli was so OP before, but it got nerfed rip.
Benelli is still better though.

Reaction score
benelli is cheaper and has a better pack-a-punch so benelli 4 lyf it's also semi automatic like and has more ammo

Reaction score
I remember when me @Stomper And @Niko always went around bangin people with Remington's during the cuerobandidos its all we used

And when was the Remington buffed exactly i mean i love that thing

Reaction score
Shotguns suck cock, go hard with an M4A1, or an AK47 if you're a bigman hardman.

Edit:

Sucks cock is a bit of a strong word, thing is though is that with rifles you can do a lot more, as they pack a punch in a raid, and you can pop someone from a few metres away.

Reaction score
Shotguns are indeed poo. I'm a huge fan of the SG and the Sako. Land a couple shots in the chest with them and they're dead. If you're a complete geezer and land a shot in the head, it's a 1 tap.