Remove leeches from lake.

Reaction score
Topic:
Remove leeches from lake.

Short explanation:
Remove leeches from the hick-town/lake/forest area.

Detailed description:

Id like to ask for the leeches to be removed from lake for a few reasons. 1: its already hard enough to swim in-game you randomly sink to the bottom of the water and die 2/5 times trying to get back up from suffocating. 2: it opens RP opportunities such as swimming,rescuing car from lake, rescuing a drowned person, rescuing a drowning person from car stuck in lake.

[DOUBLEPOST=1460066295,1460064997][/DOUBLEPOST]if people could give their reason for disagreeing it would help me alittle to as i see no way the leeches benefit rp.

Reaction score
if people could give their reason for disagreeing it would help me alittle to as i see no way the leeches benefit rp.[/QUOTE said:
No.

a093eca5936cc3afe94927c71303656e.png

Reaction score
-support, I for one like having boundaries, having an accessible lake would make it too easy to get away from officers in the forest, I would find a blind spot and swim over .. No questions asked. In reality I think having some 'blocked off' areas of the map is a good thing.

Reaction score
For safe dipping, there is the surrounding Harbour area. The hicktown area is more of a designated death trap for kidnaps, raids and growing drugs. Besides I like having to be able to take the long route around and the fun of very dangerous fishing.

Reaction score
If you really don't like leeches, don't swim through the lake you know is full of leeches. A lot of people don't like spiders but those exist. -Support

Reaction score
You see, it's way too abuseable. People can hide there for ever and ever, at the beach or harbor it isn't abuseable because it's not like you can sneak behind raiders, or do anything there as it is a public place. At the lake you can come up with your head to get air and dive back down, the piranhas prevent that. Also you can cross the lake like no problem, so it prevents that aswell in cases of trying to escape or something.

Reaction score
The lake is the way it is for a reason, "hard to swim" what the hell do you do when you try to swim? I've never drowned in this gamemode, you must suck at swimming on here

Reaction score
No. The amount of RP near them is so little that removing them is a waste of time. Why swim through it when you can simply walk around it? And we still need a way to kill our little sweater vests that try to rob us with a bat.
Hunger games event is like once every 1-2 months. If you die by it whilst in the event then too bad for you should've ran around it.